The Death Thread

Well I’d stop short of saying he checks it, considering the most he’s done is post the update info, which basically involved copy-pasting the stuff from Reddit.

damn that sucks
actual time is 3:00:25

Haven’t seen him comment for a while

So have we anything to discuss on here or are we agreed that the servers are potatoes still and this thread can be consigned to history along with its numerous predecessors?

I think it got cut to two full hours and updated later, my bad.

Same with my 7/8 qot archer…

yeah my 6/8 wiz died on ava just cause it rubberbanded and crashed my game, and as soon as i opened it my wiz dissapeared

The reason people discourage posting this type of thread is because under the guise of a “discussion”, you start a whine-train of death-brags, which truthfully belong in the death thread.

Search the forums once for deca servers. There are so many of those damn threads. A few have covered most points which could have been brought up regarding the servers’ condition.

Unless you’ve discovered some major miraculous solution to fix the server lag, I’d suggest you refrain from making a thread titled “fix your servers” and having the content be basically how your character died. It harbors no form of discussion, as is evident from the comments above mine.

I’d suggest @Shatter @Nevov merge this with the Death thread.

Razhiel with the 150k huntress died in the train.

He got approximately 1.5 million fame.
GZ

inb4 deca resets all time list

Turns out the last of Razhiel’s brain cells finally melted to fametrain strain

tfw he’s not on the all time list

It’s even more. It’s 185k base fame. He gained that much fame while keeping boots on the ground, which means no teleporting. Freaking insane.

not really exact but idc xd

LOL wut his huntress is still alive here. unless its backup?

wait whys there two razhiel’s?

capital i appears the same as a lowercase L

This post isn’t cool, dude.

We don’t witch hunt here.

Why? Because it just creates huge long off-topic argument streams. This post is about the new #1, not hackers.

@Shatter

OK, my bad. But I still don’t see how the heck that has anything to do with anything relevant.

another edit; ffs man, misunderstandings all around, not what i meant. i’ll drop it, just gets rather pointless past this.

Learn what a witch hunt is, it’s not this.

And that’s not why

@Stuartcat key word “campaign”

relevant as to the method used. If I posted the same thing which I have made post like this many times you would not say anything against it. Any way I’m out

If he didnt enter nexus on a new char/his backup the huntress should be still there