The Death Thread

Ice tomb event got us like

RIP @Kacken

Why is it that i constantly see blue stars and below using Fire Swords and Kendo Sticks in their 7th slot, and no one else, I’m thinking it’s because later on they realize it’s a fake

RIP

first oreo ever :joy::joy:

I got it like 3 weeks ago, then I decided to make a pally and test how invulnerability works, well, I tried to tank an ice adept and… that’s what happened.

My first oreo ever, just played with 25 minutes

Although I have the skill level of a blue star, I’m a yellow star and I still do this because it actually stores an integer value in your characters data class which gives a certain coefficient of increased loot chance and I have no idea what Im talking about.

what the fuck? i just tped to boss and somehow died to an invisble green potion??? 7/8 the t12 reskin from 2017 christmas/ice prot/t6 reskin/water robe/ice crown

Literally the same way my archer died.

lol, Ive been playing for almost a year, I just only played knight/warrior for a heck of a long time. someone gave it to me and was like "may the power of the fire sword be with you. I was like lol, whatever, so I did it, I know it has nothing to do with it, I’m not stupid

:stuck_out_tongue:

You said rip on every single death lv 1 wizard death no gear rip

oopsies
FUCK
ME
10 FAME FROM ANOTHER STAR
UGHHHHHH

there were like 7 deaths in this LH run.
@Marvin
@SnuzulHD

RIP
6/8

lol niegil bad

xdddd

Lost ducky took many lifes this day… including my fresh knight. RIP 50 def pots.

why the hell…