The Death Thread

No.

On the bright side...

RNGesus: You puny mortals deserve to die.

Alright.

Rip. Moved to community hub and added in brackets [Dead] because I thought ‘gone’ referred to a bug.

@moderators merge with Death Thread?

Dude dont sad, i lost my archer with dbow, and i havent even lv20 yet, killed by medusa, my death was worth raging than you so yeah, check my realmeye graveyard, thats like my 3rd dbow

Don’t do sad kids

One huge advice : purple bags are not worth a lot, so don’t rush to them like this.

RIP

I know that feeling, I lost a 5/8 archer with dbow (my first) trying to kill Killer Pillars solo and rushing them (totally my fault) well, RIP your archer and RIP my archer

so deaths with a story to it is so special that it deserves its own thread?!

so…

we can have 1000 deaths threads now…

[No, we can’t. Merged with Death Thread. OB]

first time getting that

@OtherBill yes, i was aware, just making @OryxYeti understand :stuck_out_tongue:

Died on two max chars decided to wipe all my max chars. Probably quitting like I’ve been wanting to for a long time. Also, this community sucks, they hold no respect for others and spew the most unfunny overused memes ever.

so true.

rip farewell stranger

Are the name pshopped or are the names under the graves moved by the oryx shakes?

Probably the latter

They are indeed Oryx shakes.

This death is pretty funny actually. Our guild sucks at shats, but we joined derviation for shats, i went with a guildie. I dont die in the guild shats which was dirty as fck, but i died in that shats. But the ironic part is, my guildie was the one that killed me.

I have a huge list of my deaths here http://realmlantern-realmofthemadgod-website.weebly.com/envys-worst-deaths.html lol

i like how you took out the important deaths and put it on a different page.

lol

are any 1+/8 not there?

Yeah I just put the ridiculous deaths there lol

I feel u man
I lost a maxed mana Jugged Warrior + Pixie to a rampage Cyborg
But how did ur 8/8 Knight die to a white demon?