The Death Thread

How the fuck do i even stop this

Hit cancel, other than that you cant

If you were actively dying, that’s sucky. I’ve been there. Ctrl+Alt+Delete (or equivalent) and ending your (Rotmg) task in the task manager might be your best bet, given that you can move quickly enough.

i was frameskipping and when it cleared i saw it was not responding and it brought up that prompt when i closed in task manager

That’s unusual. I usually get that kind of notice first, and the task manager shuts it all down. It sounds like you did your best, then. :frowning:

Alternatively, there’s always our good friend the Oh Shiet Button, which will be faster.

@Triforcej

Got jumped on and rekt. Why, just why…

Why Chinese windows? Also I can’t even play during class since since Zoom consumes my connection.

Because I’m Chinese and I wanted my language setting in Chinese.

I was in Breakout room for my Cisco class. Oh and Discord also eats away my connection when playing RotMG.

I frequently forget that that exists. Thanks for the reminder!

No offense but how many reasons for wanting Chinese windows are there other than being Chinese?

fair point I guess

Here’s me being an absolute fucking clown and tping into daichi shotgun while trying to fix where I was decoying. Got that cdirk earlier the same day after not getting any event whites for a year so im really sad lol

I GOT GOT

THE CLASSIC STONE GUARDIAN SWORD DEATH

I really shouldn’t play this game in class

I’m big dumb. Always nexus if you have lag during stinger phase. My best PPE and best end fame though :0

f in the chat bois

Trying to get my 1/5 Def and Mana Exalt except… got sandwiched between shots and got clapped. Also, I didn’t realize that I was using UBMP than my Exa HP kek.

Who are you and what did you do to the real PRCSakura?

I know when certain dungeons that HP is better than others.

In most of cases, I prefer non-HP boosting items.

And I don’t want to start another bickering like this.

True, true. Rip your samurai.