The Death Thread

NOOOOOO THE FANG’S VENOM!!! rip in chat

Rip my PPE archer, died 4 days from its 1st birthday. My first 8/8 PPE ,and my highest base/total fame char ever. Got an ogmur and qot on this bad boy. RIP he died because i was checking out the map where i thought id be safe.

Caption: Sakura failed Abby rushing again on a 67 Defence Samurai.

ye… um, camera reset accidentally in a key with more boss damage… took the conflict off at least but the orb is going to be a pain to get back when i hop on again. just lost my necro too so i don’t have a char to exalt. and that ring was the final thing i needed to forge a horn for my trix…

48 hrs of playtime :frowning:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
we killed monstro and i just immediately popped where i stood

The Achievement Thread

@Dansleiv:

phat oof

Caption: Skill Issue Episode 2 (Reseted the camera by accident).

Knew I would die to Bilgewater someday.

knew it would happen sooner or later, was hopping to at least get diplo or a 8% tome though. Honestly nothing i can say here, my fault 100%, lapse of judgement and thats that for the account for a while, might continue once i get into the game again. Honestly the new account was really fun except for the fungal and nest grind which i gave up on after 2/5 lol

this is why we don’t write papers while playing realm

Other good reasons not to write papers while playing:

• procrastinating

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I thought he was dead and now my wizard is… Didn’t lose anything that bad (Antimony set and terror spell) but this is the second wizard I killed foolishly with around 13K base fame

How… did it happened?

I was totally not paying attention in a crowd and thinking Sept was dead went in looking for a bag… pop goes the Wizard. Not one of my finer moments

When you can’t press ‘f’ when holding ‘d’ :pensive:

I thought it was kind of funny, so I’ll put this here.

One of my guildies, @XBlaz (who does not exist), finally bit the dust at noon today to an unfortunate O3 encounter:

He was the king of flashing red, but not being dead.

Then, exactly 25 minutes later, another guildie, Moonpetal, died and surpassed his fame count:

(That totally wasn’t a planned death to prove Sorc superiority, you can’t fool me, Moon)

Ah well. It bumped our guild from 106th to 148th (so close to top 100!), but Blaz especially needed the Fame, and we got some laughs out of it.

Well f*ck.
Someone had the wrong cloak in their switchout slot and tpd straight onto it.
That rogue was my sexy set (cdirk reskin, cloak of the mad god, nil,deca) image

kekw