The Death Thread

this happens a lot in lod, if you lag nexus quickly

But the moment it happened nikao was still seen far away from the pillar. even if i had a delay, nikao wouldnā€™t have got to the pillar by time. My internet had nothing to do with that death. even three other players died with me.

Didnā€™t imagine it would be so sudden, One sec iā€™m standing safe then boom, death sound.

This is what you get for leeching

Sarcasm aside probably a lag spike or armor break and drakelings jumped you and then Nikao finished you off. Idk bout phases so may be false.

fucking leechers

Called Leeching, not ā€œleachingā€ and i wasnā€™t 100% leeching, i was buffing the whole party then running back to safety for a while as a warrior thatā€™s the closest i can get (iā€™m not that good) but that death was so unjustifiable and stupid, iā€™ve seen other ppl die the same way in LoDs aswell and still no explanation, are the servers that fucking bad?

You kind of blew any chance of sympathy or sensible discussion in the first three words.

If you frequent these forums at all youā€™d have seen several posts on this already. Yes, currently the servers are that bad.

This is just how the LoD is. When you enter one you take the risk of lag. I also believe that if you moved pretty recently before you stood still, you would move back in that direction, possibly leading you on top of Nikao.

Bullets phase through pillars on lag.

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/u/raviele/activity

Check this guy out, every post he ever makes is him complaining about the game, asking for help. But whenever he gets it, he comes up with an excuse to why theyā€™re wrong and itā€™s somehow DECAā€™s fault for killing his characters on their game. Iā€™m literally done.

Once I saw the topic, and saw it was him that posted, i didnt even read the problem. I just waited for this post.

EDIT: These past posts of LoD death was in a separate topic before.

I just lost my 7/8 archer to lag in LOD just now, on black dragon. Wasnā€™t even leeching, i just tried to get behind the pillar for safety and insta-died anyway.

It can happen since Nikao can reach behind a bit. The only thing I donā€™t get is that rubberband can just kill you when youā€™re leeching on black (hiding behind a pillar in the corner).

Can we just create a mega-thread of salty people that died to known bugs? I dunno, call it the Whine Cellar or something.

10/10 meme xD

Heā€™s not even whining. He obviously seems a bit upset, but he died to lag, cut him some slack. Heā€™s just asking why this happened and Iā€™m sure you would want to know as well if you died to bs and didnā€™t know it was a possibility.

Edit: @Spuddeth The original post contains zero whining. You shouldnā€™t whine cellar someoneā€™s post over past posts.

K then.

Haaa haaa fuck warriors, glad my remote server bomb was a success and now I can use it to kill more warriors!

@Nevov do what u good at man, link with death thread

Honestly no one gives a fuck about your warrior hate anymore. You sound retarded.

lets make another giant megathread for lag deaths