The Death Thread

I stand here, among fellow, yet recently met brethren of mine.
We all gathered to defeat the evil puppets that sate Oryx’s lust for entertainment, the five of us.
Alas, only four made it out of the cursed theatre alive. A magician of death, a fellow Necromancer, has died in our midst.
In his grave, forever shall he hold, a staff, turned away from its user, looted from the very depths of a cult’s hideout in the fearsome Lost Halls.
May his death be remembered, and be a learning point for those who incarnated after him.

@Partyoryx

@HUGEBIRD Remember where those things shoot next time lad.

Suicided at Pierre

Pierre
lmao is this like an autocorrect or intentional…?

It’s a joke I do, I refer to the LoD Dragons as such.

Frederick the Demented
Pierre the Wicked
Nikolai the Defiler
Liam the Plague Bearer

I just died internally

Then how’d you post that reply?

Cause my external body is still alive and hitting random keys that somehow turn out to become a sentence

I call it
Erm
Dead-body-clicking-key-RNG

RCNG

Random
Corpse
Number
Generator

Lol whine cellar exists

Suspicious cropping :thinking:

For both of them :thinking:

Glad I just got a Dblade then

I just use Snipping Tool, I prefer small close up shots.

I was getting progress done. She was almost 6/8. I finally felt like a good player. Until it came crashing

down.

that sucks, I know how it feels

wake me up inside

Why is the pictured stretched tf out xd

Wooosh

7/8 Priest, godly gear, Puri Prot T6 tome, had just put Shendyt on it as well. Had Condu and Easter wand.
Rushed an Abyss for a stupid 8/8 knight leeching f*ggot and he dragged on me in the abyss. R.I.P. Right after I maxed life too ;(

rip

i saw a cgnome, chased it, 20(not kidding) gray blobs came and insta killed me rip

lost a knight with acropolis and colosial shield ( brought it all with gold ) to godlands medusa

I still plan to dump even more cash on it , kinda sucks