The Death Thread

Rip 8/8 pally cutlass oreo bracer on bridge guardian of the shatters.

I know there are a bunch of players complaining about lag death. I already died because of unlucky ways (small lags, teleport OS…) but it is the first time I manage to die because of a boss AFTER HE DIED and 4 sec after the chest popped. I was in a discord Lost Hall, with about 60 players that were steamrolling that dj. All of them can testimony that I died out of nowhere…
Is there a way to prove that, to get my char back? Because if they can see when I died and when the last shot of the boss disappeared…

If u have recordings

If you don’t have a recording (made by either you or someone else in that Shatts), everyone is going to assume you tried to run through the boss just for style points and failed.

rip. no revives :confused: :wink:

@Mynamerr

rips shatts alt. at least I have account fame now

So close to 6/8. Fucking bullshit DECA… I TP and then I get instaed… Didn’t even TP protect me…

Thats impossible… did you frame lag?

I teleported and then I saw a ghost god for like a quarter of a second and then what seemed to be the loading screen and the death screen.

tfw you were in a shatters 2 minutes ago, you’re walking across the bridge in a lobby as a 2/8 with 61 people and everything is fine, and then the bridge closes as you’re walking and you’re walking on the edge to be safe and spamming the r button. Jesus Christ fix your game DECA.

what his trying to say is

@BurnixOne going to 3rd, when the guardians die, the bridge closes

was pissed off in the moment. I lost a little bit of my temper, especially with that profanity. I was trying to go around the enemies on the side of the bridge to be safe and then then i realised the bridge closed super quickly leaving me in magma taking shots of like 75 dmg while still walking because it was so quick and I tried nexusing but it was too late. Not even really decas fault, its more of Kabam’s fault.

cant really blame it on them, its how the dungeon works

The living death glitch claims another victim

@IBurnYou

#Decides to stray from main LH group:

Lmfao, I died to a Beholder. I had an Indomptable though. :confused:

Who puts an indomptable on a 2/8???

I was bored XD