The Death Thread

You can’t get a revive from the forums. Plus, I don’t think Deca will either.

For the guy who may of dragged on you, just ignore him and move on.

I just cant move on… I try not to die, but when it happens, it happens by lag or getting shotguned, but getting killed by a player isnt ok… its a bad thing :. I died by my own faulth many times, and i moved on and rebuilded in the same day… but to die because some one decide to kill me… isnt ok. I dont know if Deca would revive it or not, but i still think isnt fair… Im sorry because im a pain on your back right now, and you may think “another noob that died and ask for revive”, in 3 years of playing RotMG i never had such dead… that’s the only reason im asking for a revive. Isnt fair for other players, i know that, they all will ask for revive if i get one, but i cant just move on on such death, I couldnt go nexus, i couldnt close the game, and i dont want to restart the pc because of a not responding error, i was safe… so i didnt thinked that that guy would drag on me… sorry for being a pain but i cant move on on this death :\ is unfair.

And the thing i linked would pervent this ever happening again. I suggest using it.

Youre not going to get a revive

Well, this doesnt help me :joy: in the near future if its to happen i would just restart the pc… I askef for help now, not how to prevent those deaths, because i dont care if i die by lag, i can lag in the middle of 500 meduses and die, i wont ask for a revive because lag killed me… in this case a player killed me… how im supposed to prevent that? I died in Cdepths by teleporting on players that were in the middle of 30 eggs and got oneshoted, that was my bad, i died by going into the boss room while some one activated it, and died because i didnt nexused… my faulth again, but isnt my faulth that a player dragged on me because “i was afk”. :fearful:

By using the oh shiet button.

Welp this is going nowhere. Vent on

Thx for your time, but still doesnt help me xd. sorry for wasting your time with a non-important death, i’ll be carefull in the future and watch my game next time.
By the way… i died long ago with a low archer… how i died? well, i’ve found a snake pit in god lands, and while loading the snake pit :smiley: error “character is dead” appeared, for no reason, i was full hp, the pit wasnt loading, and i lost my archer, another fair death, explain this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive only heard of and experienced dieing upon entering a dungeon while entering as you get hit.

Perhaps during oryx lag

It wasnt oryx lag, i was playing with a friend, and he gonne first in the pit, followed by me, but i simply got spamed with “character is dead” error, and it wasnt any kind of lag… it just simply happened.

So that’s all about my ninja? just another ignored death?..

Yes. There are no revives. Live and learn.

my trickster died and it does not say he died but it no there

Worst answer i’ve ever got on a forum :)) sorry for saying that, but is true xd

Your trickster died by your faulth? I mean you got killed, or you deleted it?

Truth hurts.

Now you are just being rude… thx for your time btw… and bye.

Sorry mate. I’ll have your character revived by tomorrow c:

I think you should add 8 DECA rings to his inventory as compensation for the unfair death too.

Entirely your fault. I died to stuff because of client side issues but is still my fault. I am both using DECA knowledge as a joke and actually being serious. So interpret this as you wish…

sigh i also died cuz someone dragged on me when i was afk in the starting place in oryx’s castle. every oryx, theres at least like 3 people afk, but why do people even drag on them and kill them? it doesnt benefit them in any fucking way

Ranting won’t help
I know the feeling