The Death Thread

This is such a bullshit death.

Eek!
They got the drop on me!

At least I got Homestuck fame, though.

Rip in pepperonis legendary dye rogueā€¦you will be missed.

Whatā€™s with the pink skin?

also that looks like a small party cloth but w/e

@Solodeaths

rip ppe, sorta close to maxing wis.

Idk thats just how I drew it okay

Ripl death to janus. damn dude. Iā€™ll cheer you up with some of my stupid deaths.

Doesnā€™t seem too too bad, these two, right?

so closeā€¦

soooooo close

Iā€™m mad about this faggotā€™s jugg. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

such a fucking polished expierience

i was behind a wall
wtf deca
fix ur fucking game
now i udnerstand why people get so pissed
time to fucking quit for a week or some shit

Naughty Laguage

WTAF IS THIS DAMN FUCKING CUNT ASS LITTLE BITCH DICK CHEESE FUCKING PEAK DAMN SHIT GAME

Thanks, people at parasite chambers, i want to fucking die omg.

What is this game u ask?
A good one.

Died to the whites demons after I rushed the entire Abyss. I got low by the stupid brutes I did not clear. First 7/8 ever, kinda salty bc of the backpack, the DBlade and the ASS. But I guess I get to start againā€¦

Died on 6/8 necro to 2nd in a lab

Computer froze when boss wasnā€™t attacking

Apparently my grave was in the green water?

This is the 2nd 6/8 death to lag in the past week

this is why i quit like 2 months ago

i play league now

i also still log on for daily rewards but i might stop

@Mycoon S M A S H !

@DrKilli Super messy Shatters with lots of Mystics stasising everything. Premiums helped me reach 2nd, in fact; a group rush, however, failed for me - I got Confused and ran into an Ice Adeptā€¦

Addition:

Guildie @Zbronox tried taking Bes on. Iā€™m in Nexus cause I tanked a Nut to the face.
Innuendo intended.

I have lost 3 8/8s recently from simply looking away from the screen for a few seconds. The knight was from a nest event spawning close to me while I was reading something on discord. Iā€™m not looking for a revive or anything stupide, it WAS my fault. I basically just want to see if this happens a lot to other people, and what they have lost.

@Shatter And there goes my question lost in the pit of the death thread, never to be seen again. My question is ready to be scrolled past as people sift through 3,000 posts only stopping to look at a random screenshot. Thank you.

Rip, this has never happened to me on maxed characters before, I usually just nexus if itā€™s something thatā€™ll cover up my rotmg window and will take >5 seconds.

cutlass on a knight?
granted u had ogmur but really/

Someone popped a davyā€™s in nexusā€¦ rip opener.

@Aeril