The Death Thread

rip frost quiver and wyrmhide

RIP @Naniiwa in DJL (afk?), @Soolie & @Kebbels in Oryx Castle, @Stanleyyum in Ice Cave, @ILikeFoxes & @Dragounov in Woodlands.

no, why?

To see how many ppl there were xd

would have been interesting to see the exact number

from previous runs, there were about 90-100 people in

That’s impossible, there is a limit of 85

then why were there 92 people in a woodland?

Idk. Counter is broken??? Maybe it counts Trickster decoys? Or perhaps they remove the limit for dungeons with events going on in them.

probably the last one. don’t remember there being a limit in the first place

Sorry for your loss

Fucking died 8/8 archer to stone guardians. Rip freezing quiv and all 39 hearts and 2 life>.<
Now I don’t need qot

If multiple ppl hit 0 or their interact key at the same time, the game doesn’t register them as part of the cap until they enter then dungeon. Therefore, more than 85 ppl.

Looking for a new description! Submit yours at the Contact page and mention ROTMG.

no there is little delay between entering a dungeon and the game counting you as inside

I know that feel bro :frowning: (that’s not even half the deaths from abysses)

Rip

brandon tried to warn them OwO

I’m legit depressed rn :*( I just lost my best char 2.7k base non fame trained

Rip condu, reskin recomp bullwark puri prot t6 t5 geb ring pyra starmother

was a random stone mage hidden in the trees and i mashed r too late

ima take a break from realm

Puri is good for 2nd and 3rd boss and that’s it. Use it anywhere else in the dungeon and you’re going to ruin other people’s confusewalk or darkness and you’ll take way too much damage.

Especially in 1st part where you’ll need to just tank through a bunch of shit. Alternatively Geb Tome can allow you to speedy through, but Puri just isn’t optimal.