The Death Thread

he did a big sitt on you?

image8/8? :thinking:

@Temkiller Tem got kill.

@Wsxujmtfcr What a name.

@Duckpoint and @Memmeo Killer Pillars live up to their name.

@PatrikasHD In that Shatters. Someone probably dragged. (I walked out with 0)

@Yankos Even after almost dying just seconds before, did not learn. Even after the nerf, sheesh…

@Jekapz Rushed in, but did not expect to see three dangling phalli walking horrors.

Me u,w,u Last one standing at the bee gal, in her second-to-last phases; she got a red one and confused me for, what, 5 seconds. 0/8 PPE with great HP and MP rolls, and close to maxing dex.
@Mrunibro nerf pls

Other deaths included @Fetzyy, @Joqe, insert tag hereUhaba, and insert tag hereMurmuur. One of the peeps in that Nest also had an Aether - I hope they Nexused.

Those people are really bad with honey

Well, you panic when you get confused, and Killer Honey does do 60 damage per second, and increases with movement, so.

Died to the damn sword, he had 6k fame (wasnt me)

@Uygar An Assassin with a Murky and a Harle. Poor thing.

@Jelping Sometimes it be like that.

@JulienD and @DrNemo After a short frame spike, I saw an Ice Sphere just rip through them.
This was just after I got that UBHP, too…

ONEDEMAND name of his profile xd.

died on best char ever in 19 person void 3.5ish base pally luckily put all the good items in vault except splendor

Rip that cdirk

my friend isn’t good at this game

correct

@Idragonet
I guess you told me so

(I thought it bursted while stunned, and there was so little time of it not being stunned I could safely EP it anyways, it was a white bag chance of me getting killed while it was unstunned for a split second, I saw a shield shot hit it right as I died)

oof

edit: just did the math and my necro could tank the shotgun and survive with 88 hp. git gud nub :wink:

/s

image @PJWJH probably got sat on by gods

How do you die to “suffocation”?

In a ocean trench (and it should be in a LoD walls as well, but instead it just makes you DC)

oh right, OT, forgot about that…

@ADerpDood a little derp moment there

p.s. don’t sit on septavius when you can’t chain stun