The Death Thread

they sat on him? i dunno

@PlebBurnt RIP sir

Lost the only two good characters I had yesterday. Lost the wizard and water dragon silk because I spammed r but windows decided I should update. The huntress I got hit by septavious shotgun because it didn’t spawn on him. Im really bad at this game, i constantly loose everything. How can this not happen?

Also lost Lbow and Dbow on my huntress…

image @Nikuboi

image @Desuu

The irony of this is just…

incoherent screaming

git gud

also coral ring on wizard omegalul

(in all honesty, if you don’t feel safe at all/don’t think you’ll survive, just nexus, unless it’s an insta death then you can’t stop that)

note to self : never do the lost sentry again

image :frowning:

Fixed that one for you.

Ran into this earlier today. Both shotgunned by Garnet Statue.

Time to go hunt for an edictum for my wi…

lol deca wtf is this glitch, they spelt ziqpyk and wrote my fame wrong, ill take it o/

Sweeet ^~

can someone link me the video where the ninja gets a conflict and dies getting it, thanks

Just wait for LH 2.0 to drop, the Sentry’s HP will be reduced, and more people will want to do it bc of the updated LH.

they should have no event to spawn on top of it too, i didn’t see the stream of paralyze bullets on the sphinx’s desert

on an unrelated note, have some suicides
image @AreaFree @MrTuhnu

This is more of a long-standing issue.
From what I remember, Events’ setpieces are pre-set for specific spots for each realm, so sometimes they overlap, causing those insane fights (such as the time that I encountered a Hermit Sentry. Which happened twice.)