The Death Thread

kek no.

@PlantWaxeR Well, not quite sensitive, moreā€¦broken on armor side.

@Sppermine and @Ysuufbaba What a terrible night to have a mare.

@DanielGhos and @Krowazz Blasted into oblivion. Damn those draggersā€¦

@Rainerlogo Spoooouuuut.

@OEmpadinha When sliding into the DMs goes wrong.

@Coro Pflatsj.

@StivXXX Skraaaak.

@Knechte and (later) guildie and practically-identical-in-set [Mention Limit]Marlebar A messy public Parasite. Might not want to rush thoseā€¦

@Lewie It just got burned!

[Mention Limit]DrRazzBerr and @Avasha Oh No. It is the pillars.

[Mention Limit]YShadowii Sat on, probably.

@AnojiRox and Bush---- Bad timingā€™s really getting to me >:\

@Poomank A group Mystic rush is pretty dangerous!

@Sasucke One of a couple, due to a Crusade drag.

Giveo? @FaceAttk A drag, as mentioned before.

@SourPlssss This was an omen, for what followed, wasā€¦

@MsPresiden, @Xyel, @Spicywenr ā€¦all instantly dead!

[Mention Limit]Rising, [Mention Limit]Kupapookup, [Mention Limit]Eduardutu As well as these.

rip cwand prot :frowning:

ty @KiddiKong for screenshot :slight_smile:

why would you do that in a dungeon where you can tp?

Well, at least one person has gotta be there to for the rest of the players to tp. Iā€™m guess including more mystics means more eyes and stasising for the rushers.

Cultist is very difficult to rush on a solo due to the Followers of Dirgeā€™s Quiet shots.

@Cobalzzer Torn apart by a Pterasite Bomb, probably armor broken.

@Slendergee The first to fall in this Voidā€¦

@Erickgarci followed near the endā€¦

ā€¦and @ILIORxRO was absorbed somewhere in between them.

Wait, why did someone say we did it reddit?

Also ded meme boi

Probably just a dead meme, yeah. There was nothing real special about the Void other than the classic ā€œmore people on right sideā€.
Fun fact, I actually opened a Void a while ago when we were with a small group. Left (my) side got overwhelmed and I Nexused while not even being in immediate danger. The run flopped, sadly.

O lmao, I meant dead meme to the person using the guiding spirit in the bottom left corner of the screen, but yeah, probably that too

Iā€™ll miss you girl T^T

ā€¦mh

@Diamondbaw
@Kaojoemioj
@Rising

Welp, small Voids really arenā€™t a great idea. Especially when you get quieted and you still only use a T4 tomeā€¦

Hey so Iā€™m just playing like normal. Grinding the realm. Head into a wc like every other day and then this happens. RotMG Glitch

Anyways, where Iā€™m standing is where Oryx was basically at. He was in the middle of the room and right at the beginning, everyone just died. Like he shot stars in only one direction but yetā€¦people in all directions got rekt. Any idea why?

I believe they were hacking. But I could be wrong.

Most likely the hacked client bug, all deserved

Itā€™s a problem with a hacked client. This specific hacked client is causing the bullet detection to go out of wack, and is doing something that is basically registering every bullet, and basically making it as if that character is sitting on literally every projectile in the dungeon, instead of avoiding the shots.

This was confirmed by the creator of the client on the forums, which I believe I saw somebody post in LHZ.

Lol rip DKVlogs, he was a RL somewhere i forget

So many hackers OMEGALUL