The Death Thread

Nearly died on my 8/8 pries cus of the reef confused af idk what to do

:dab:
how to fuck up your own shatters
me miss my leaf hide and deca

first reef from janus

@Booggzz Why is this boss not Stasis Immune?

@EEMAD Cnidarians? Some people haven’t even seen the Ice Cave rework yet!

@TacoChicke Failed rush. There was another one, but I didn’t get to screenshot their grave.

@IkdForName In a WC popped by me, tried to go in for the stun, but presumably mistimed it. A swift end.

Well, this PPE was created back in October 2017, so I guess it’s lived a long while. Never got a fulmi though. I got caught off guard at Colossus and suddenly dropped down and before I knew it I died.

I was taking a picture of my guildie’s grave cause he lost his 7/8 in the starting room of a cdephts… and I ended up getting killed by the red spider that causes bleeding. On my 8/8.
At least I got the picture.

fuck

back to the realm pertty much half my characters already

@Scykrin

A lot of mistakes were made this month, and 90% of these death were purely me being dumb as hell. My favorite part of this game is rebuilding, as weird as that might sound, so time to get to work and build back up hopefully in time for motmg.

wow that’s an impressive grave

heres the unedited version

@DouchQueen Laser phase is the worst one, ngl.

@Ewokboy Didn’t get the exact moment they died, but it must’ve been during the quad-Entity part.
Funnily enough, there were no rips in the main Halls whatsoever, so that was neat.
ty to @Leecherr for leading us uwu

Kazyy reported me on grounds of dragging and harassment because I dragged in two mages to kill that was standing in the closing bridge close to the boss room so they won’t kill everyone in the titanum fight. Looks like he got karma’d for whining about it, although this is also what happens if you forget to not slow the king and forget where the slowed king safespot is.

LMFAO im dying

I had 2 esben skulls and a bhelm and a yuki in inventory

@Mbr Although obscured, their acc’s graveyard’s public, so I could look it up!

@ScarrVett This time, at least we know for sure. The thing seemed to be going well, too.

@Nevov On a 'Sin. Crowded by Commanders or somefin?

Just got too greedy going for that XP, trying to kill all the minions before the rusher found the wall! RIP.

Names are censored

Suicides do not count, but I apologize if some of these were. I cannot gauge if these were just mistakes or on purpose.

LH, Oryx, Chambers, Shatts, Cnidarian, etc. do not count bc there are a ton of deaths in those categories.

These are all of the “embarrassing” deaths that I have found so far in the month of June, You guys are free to post some of your own.