The Death Thread

never had one

totally

To answer your question spilled icecream is a small minion in cland. As for most of these deaths, they were probably the result of a chain reaction like the ent god and rogue puppet, most likely because they were alreaday close to dying by some other monster

Here are some of mine.

I was a noob and didnā€™t realise that I was probably never going to get another plague again.

Died trying to pick up my last dex pot for my first 1/8 (I was pretty pissed)

This priest had a bulwark on him

This warrior had a jugg on him (I know I was extremely stupid)

Tried to ep stone guardians (didnā€™t end well)

How do you even die by gulpord?

Was rushing. found a troom. underestimated the minions lul

Just stood there and ate the shots. if you wanna see the clip: oof

Had just maxed it in life aswell before the lost halls run .-.
I miss you archer .-.

Sat on thessal. to clarify: i didnt know it would shoot xD Clip

Gave zero fucks about that death

Sat in lava, reading the twitch chat. Dont read chat on a ppe.

Was pretty stupid. Clip

I was a pretty big noob back then. took me 4 years to get another puri lol

Hope you all enjoy my deaths that gives me pain looking at

Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t find any of these deaths embarrassing most woulda been when they were already low and they just got finished by these ā€œeasyā€ enemies.

fuck
e463191fdcdfe0e55da11c63a0fa249927105a42_1_690x126
Also, I really hate UDLā€™s.

ā€œPaper botā€ is not the paper golem, itā€™s the wood construct. I donā€™t think paper golems are even capable of inflicting damage on 8/8 characters.

ā€œic creepy timeā€ are the floaty skull blobs from ice cave that appear during the last phase. I wouldnā€™t call that embarrassing because they actually do quite a bit of damage and a lot of people got caught off guard after the update.

And Iā€™m pretty sure a shatters/halls/oryx deaths can be plenty embarrassing given the proper circumstances. Also, despite how many of them there are, everyone who dies in a reef ought to be ashamed of themselves, the dungeon is pathetically easy.

ty to @Shengkia for sending me the sc
Darnit! Just after Iā€™d gotten a Star Mother from the run before it, too! At least itā€™s safe and sound on my Mystic. For now.
I didnā€™t really pay enough attention to my position at the Dying phase, and got hit by one of those Colossal Missiles or w/e theyā€™re called after getting seriously beaten up. Welp, at least I can pour my pots into something now.
Also, both of my good Pallies died with A.S.S equippedā€¦oddā€¦

How do you even die by gulpord?

Try sitting on Gulpord and see how that works out for you. Especially in his rage phase. Itā€™s actually pretty easy to die if you get slowed and canā€™t dodge the other slows. Because in his rage phase heā€™s immune to paralyze and stun (other things too I think but idk) and you canā€™t slow him on a knight. He can outrun a slowed character easily and if he sits on you say hello to armor break, lots of bullets and even more slows.

you will not sit on gulpord in the first place if your IQ is higher than 69.

dun

dundun

Wait, you died to a beer god? I though u died to the avatar

Nope itā€™s a beer god that spawn right on top of me, havenā€™t seen it and insta killed me

Which is why Blue shouldnā€™t be killed firstā€¦
I got paralyzed, sat on, and couldnā€™t Nexus in time.
Funnily enough, I had a better robe than my previous Sorcerer PPE. You know, the one where I got a T13 wand and a Sourcestone? Yeah.

but red dont paralyze
it only armor break

Blue was killed, then Red was put into rage. Yellow was still alive and shot its spiral Paralyzing attack.

oh
ok then

the fame thoā€¦