The Death Thread

Right, so I haven’t played in a while but I thought I’d jump on my Knight and have a bit of fun, a bit later…

That’s the point… It’s easy to not get sat on but not impossible. Half the deaths in sewers that I see are by that very reason.

Recent deaths some warrior died by suffocation with a jugg. Also he was wearing an exa spd…

Hope ya’ll enjoyed wasting your time on things that don’t exist anymore. Please stay on topic and not attack each other. K? :wink:

top 10 scariest anime threats

i mean look at these :

at this point its just :

StcgYBp_1

Chatting during boss fight smh

these things are brutal

ouch.

and yes, there goes my first life and mana maxed 5/8.

sigh…

:thinking: Okay, but why?

Ah, drat. I thought I could live through it, but so many of them came from the hallway!
Oh well, probably time to make another character to max in the back. Maybe another Priest attempt.

This boi died to the large slime in LH. This death is probably the WORST out of all my deaths in my realm career. That’s saying something as there are a lot of shitty deaths I’ve suffered through (dbow huntress to ent ancient for example). I’m not sure why, probably because I felt really proud of it, unmaxed as it was. :frowning:

:thinking: How did you manage that one?

I died to slime knce as well and i was pissed. Walked onto an ice tile and slid straight into it. I was gettig fps lag so i didnt even notice til it was too late

What on earth is a Gharr?

magic woods enemy

Oh yeah, wait… but how the crap did it kill you then?

Pretty sure one of them shoots a ton or armor piercing bullets and another sits on you and explodes (also armor piercing). Maybe it was one of those