The Death Thread

@EatherGod Presumed suicide.

@MrDok and @Ronakman The shotgun phases claim yet more lives.

REDDX, @OGGangstah, Joebrofist, Draakjekys, and LysyxBula Dancing is hard.

@Godziinuse Probably tanked the Cube God’s shotgun and was then shotgunned again. Those Overseers aren’t entirely harmless!

@AzakuraLun Forgot what happened, alas.

@Divegrent Tried to cross a river…but it consisted of bullets. Deadly ones.

Guildie @Wolficekk got one-shotted by that triple 240 AP shotgun in one of the Queen’s Red phases.

@MiniMitler I was going to put a Mutza quote here, but I don’t know what he said. Something along the lines of “Watch out, multiple shotguns”, I reckon.

Ouch. At least I redeemed myself by getting cc, dblade, and csilk later in the day.

Haven’t oofed in a while, had this coming.

Gem on pally SMH

He didnt use a pet, so it should actually be decent

uh actually gem is really good on paladin

Hecking kms

rip 7/8 archer, 4 life from 8/8
Dbow/cbow, t6 quiver, garments, ubhp
sat on 2 greater sprites, next thing I know I’m flashing and an ent slaps me with its wood
Don’t ask me how. I don’t know

As a perfectionist I’d’ve probably nexused at the sight of a dead end, considering this was a speedrun (I presume).
Unless it took very long to find an Abyss.

Yeah, I figured I’d save some time walking back to the portal but I guess not xd. I can’t nexus when going back + right because of ghosting, same thing that killed my last good pally.

ez%20win

Why the crap is that guy using the Priest of Geb set

idk

It was fun having 3600 dps

suicided my 8/8 assassin (with gemstone/harlequin) and 6/8 mystic

@Jezy got insta’d by purple cultist spawn

I started to spam f, my HP pot hotkey, then spammed r but I realized too late that my chat was open and I died.

Rip 8/8, cc, pyra

I’m sad

I died with my 6/8 sorc

With full mad lab set, wand of the fallen, cwand, bulwark, and cnidaria rod.

A henchman of oryx wasn’t cleared, hit me, oryx got unstunned at that exact moment, accidentally ran in and was instapopped.

Even worse realmeye didn’t catch the death

you have to wait a bit, although sometimes the death never does appear. i had a wizard that died some months back with quite a bit of dead fame and realmeye never detected it.

Typing in LH. Smh
Thats pretty much all my halls deaths, save a few failed voids and silly mistakes im cults