The Death Thread

kill me

Looks like you took care of that yourself

hahahha aren’t you clever

@WunderWafe

Some Voidy RIPs, this time 'round. No whites or ultra tops yet…

@Jojomies A middle phase victim.

@Mrthemann Not as much of a Mann as expected.

@Nuclearoog, @HydroArchR, and @Zorbo Additional deaths later on.

An absolutely insane Void where we got pushed back on one platform due to so many minions. We did a 4-split for the quad-Entity part, and somehow, we managed to beat it. @Haowdy and @Marvincmrs

@DoobleRod (who gave me 4 hp pots that I forgot to bring at the start, thanks to which I probably lived…), (@)ODuckman, (@)Jablanche, and (@)Dopf

D: someone dragged i think, well gg it was a fun run on this pally 7/8 :slight_smile:

There was this one PPE that ended bc the one playing was checking Discord, while at a Killer Bee Nest.
It was similar to what happened to me.
Basically happened:

• Was doing Killer Bee Nest as you do
  • Dinner, check what Realm I’m in in case no one kills it
  • Later, come back, it’s still alive
  • Tp over there to finish up
  • Friend starts asking for good animes to watch, I suggest one they apparently find bad
  • Steam overlay literally vores the whole screen
  • Sound is set to 5 with music on, it’s way too loud to hear pain.mp3
  • Hear death sound

Good stuff on it: Sinister Deeds, Toy Knife, DSwords, T6 Prism, one of many Specs, and Pyra (Coral Ring was also used)

Addendum: Apparently, it was caused by huge overspawns that happen when you leave the last Beehemoth alive for too long. @Mrunibro explain yourself:

I ONLY NEEDED 300 MORE FAME ON HIM SIRE. I ENJOY NECRO. Necros shalt live on.
Necro>Paden
I died as soon as you told me Horus died in the lh that I was in.
Damn it man.

@Uisu

I only have 1 char slot. This is a major oof for me. Some reason didn’t have armor equipped. Also I’m only using browser because flash is being a dick to me. But I guess I’m going back to flash.

sat on the ghost god like a dingus… rip 5/8 pally with stone sword… you will be missed :sob:

You know what’s worse? I had a friend die on a 6/8 huntress with only 30 more fame to 5 stars.

hah!
such tomfoolery is nothing compared to 10 more fame until 5 stars!

rip oreo lol

@Nevov

oh no what happened

Ah 6 medusa bombs said “Hello!” to me.

oof, did you run into them or something
i mean, were you dragging them, how did you get 6 medusas

I TPd to godlands, and there was a clump of medusas already doing their thing - saw the bomb stack heading my way and thought “Hm that looks powerful…” and it was!

rip

happened to my pally! ;-; I know how it is…