The Death Thread

@KdrmanguyD Knights decided that keeping Oryx stunned was overrated.

@Kenvii charged courageously forward… straight forward.

wot

Void Entity mentions “an imprisoned queen”, which is probably the Crystal Prisoner; the KBQ is “an experiment that surpassed its master”.

I thought both of those meant KBQ… :open_mouth:

That’d be a bit silly and overstated, really.

/off-topic

i mean void entity says :
“A fallen king, an imprisoned queen, an effigy of gold.”
“A glacial elder who knows more than you think, and a necromancer of old.”
“An experiment that surpassed its master, a ventroliquist’s final show.”
“And a white titan to conquer the Mad God…”

Forgotten king, Crystal, Tcave boss?
Esben, Malus?
KBQ, Puppet Encore
MBC
right?

i didnt know about crystal pup encore and tcave boss before now lol

the master of the kbq should be dr terrible according to the “offical” lore.

Edit: Nvm,now that I looked up ventrioliquist, its clear that the second part means the encore and not dr. terrible

ye ik that but im not sure about ‘effigy of gold’ and ‘necromancer of old’

@Yotholomew 17.09.2018 17:03 germantime

Ported to me and died instant RIP

Effigy of gold for sure is the Golden Oryx Effigy, and Necromancer of Old is Malus, check the lore drops from last year.

I’m not 100% sure how this guy died. I think he got urgle’d

Rip priest. (ps i almost died in that abyss as well)

yep, safe af

I was evading a medusa really quickly, I completly negliged that ghost god behind me, I went on top of it at the same time as it was gonna do its attack, and got instadeath for my mistake.

It was my first 6/8. Since, I’ve redone another assassin, almost the same, and I’m near that sweet spot I was some days ago.

Lost my first 6/8 today in Cni. Reef. During the bubble phase thing when the jellyfish shoots the bubbles in 5 directions. I was losing air and stupidly didn’t see the group of people standing on a bubble and though “Let just stand in the bubbles real quick and get out” as soon as I stood in it I flashed red and didn’t nexus fast enough.

Decided to restart my account, and fed all my UTs to my pet and start a Warrior PPE. On my 3rd dungeon (Mad Lab) I got a Mad Lab Robe and Expo.

"Outside of my window
I saw a stone slab
Carved on it was a name
But I could not make out whose"

@KLLRvTwo Probably a suicide.

@Skyvesteel That eye just ate 'em for breakfast!

@Adamcom Not that great at dodging as should be expected.

And the star of them all:
@Kageboshi’s Juggernaut Warrior, dead proof that Jugg is overrated and by far not as strong as people claim it to be.

lost my first 7/8 in a lab, accidently sat on an enforcer bot. i was assassin. My next big death was losing a 6/8 necro in a reef. and just a week ago, i lost my second 7/8, a necro, in glands to massive server lag. a few days later, though, i got an oreo, my first non-csword event white

Yes, let’s try to solo the rock dragon on this assassin you’re leveling up. Great idea.

Lmao i was dblading pup master and wasnt really paying attention and died on my 8/8 warrior ppe xD