The Death Thread

Ya I know, just thought maybe they wouldn’t stack and just shoot some of them.

alright you deserved this, 26 seconds to close the game, to react, to do SOMETHING and you chose to sit there instead of close the game in some way.

game is lagging for 20 seconds

doesnt close realm

oMg

wow even me who never nexuses wouldve nexused. its not like this is some hard thing to get to like void boss or anything. there are like 3-4 per realm and realms close in like 15-20min during the event. sooo…

Are there any good strategies to avoid lag when playing on a chromebook browser?

uhh im not too professional with lag dealing, just turn off everything like ally bullets, ally dmg, etc.

also, although not sure how updated it is

chromebooks are just bad with rotmg. although, as a chromebook user myself, really you just need to turn all the options on and hope you dont lag

@diamondest

Bruh rotmg hates me now (sometiems rotmg hates me, other times it loves me)

ok

thanks

yikes
just want to afk in boss room after chest died
lost leaf, deca, wyrm, and a couple bone token :^)

Stupid tree >:(

@GGaodzilla

glawi!
:o
hoi
!!
yeah im feeling pretty suicidal rn

well rip cswords…

ive actually gotten decent at them. can do voids pretty well even in smaller groups with it being messy.

although i suck at marble collusus unless i have a good group. blind fcking kills me everytime.

marble defender is also awful. cant do that guy either, especially with a lot of people

with a lot of people cant do that pre-cultist boss.

for some reason of all the bosses, i have the least trouble with void boss???

Is your screen brightness up all the way? That could help with the blind.

oh lol, mine is on the lowest setting. i remember testing it and not having it change anything.

well i can kinda see things now… thanks.

Finally back home, which means playing Realm, which means experiencing Totalia, which means…
Death Thread content!!

@HairyChiev One of the first (maxed) Totalia victims I captured.

@Bacraut Ran over by a JURO (Jade-coloured, Unidentified Running Object)

@Broditje And a 7/8 death to finish this one up. I guess @Moneyjjgg is here, might as well acknowledge their…uh, existence.