The Death Thread

Everyone spamming bone juice made my fps drop, stun went through oryx, dead.
This is the third time i have died with an ogmur i dont have equipped.

rip omni

Damn and that was a pretty nice Knight.

@Groe

oof

Well, that was fun. Thought about suiciding it anyway but was trying to get tunnel rat and oryx slayer. Completed almost 60 voids on him, rip.

guess what i died to? blind! Even though my brightness was actually pretty high(along with gamma)

Did a few Lost Halls attempted speedruns. We succeeded in one, then we had this very fun run…

[@]Jobrokus [@]OsBleiD [@]NILO [@]Wish The last few I could capture before I nexused.

[@]Rubbaduck A lonesome one.

[@]Exscind @MistaNeko @NerdMachin @PowerJohan [@]Pudgely A mega-wipe by a surprise Crusade.

[@]Zneagle [@]MeriPaskaZ @Fxlictx @Catcupqak And some follow-ups. As you can see, a futile “cru” call.

But wait! There’s more!

[@]Swegmasti @Durachek Failed to reach boss, only just short of it.

[@]JollyGod @Kirasy [@]Antooinou I think I missed these during that failed speedrun.

[@]Trollberg [@]DeathLNote More Marble Murders!

[@]Adolp Slashed in quarters.

[@]Zinc and [@]Joweeyy A very failed run. I managed to get out, barely hanging on with all the Greater Void Shades being around.

Oh yeah, and @Scorchmist and @Arkie were there. That was fun.

i plan on posting both runs bc i recorded

here is a sneak peak of the 2nd one(or the third if you dont count the first one)

Was Zack soccer leading? If so, that’s why the void was bad.

yeah…

but there was also someone else leading who i dont remember the name of

oh i dont ever think we mentioned it, but these were speed runs and we actually had a pretty good time on the third one

oh nice!

sigh
there goes my davy set
again
forgot I was tping

Why do people still bother with pub halls if it looks like that

Tbh when it’s the only lh server doing runs.

well bc the time on it was actually really good (ignore the time written there, it has a lot of pre things)

Fuck. Didn’t pay attention to a Medusa just off my screen, got shot by it + bombed while trying to attack a Sprite God.
Welp
\ _ (.w.) _ /

ironically i was just thinking that i should really stop using this assassin bc his fame was getting pretty high. But since i had no one else :man_shrugging:

got insta popped. didnt see shots, didnt see enemy. apparently several other people died with me so its not as bad. probably my surprised and most confused death yet.

it was also only a 2/8, but hey, i got 11 voids done on him

i died inside when i saw this