The Death Thread

I hope that snot yours…

I wanna like assassin, I really do.

It isn’t. I found out who, though…

Already xd

The Achievement Thread

Fuken Harkids lmao rip like 10 hrs of grinding

guys…please stop dying with ur “madgod cloak” doesnt matter suicide or not… just… PLEASE STOP…
just go suicide with ur jugg instead

It was going into rage or something and ran on top of him lol. I saw video from commy that he posted.

“New” O2 claiming lives…
Side note that red eyeball swirling him phase is nasty for melee lol

Damn unlucky. From full health. Must of been the 1 out of 75 to sit on him.

@tokinbud rip

Yeah man I was hurt. Like, it was a small group of us in there and I didn’t even see the bastard. He just came outta nowhere and got me fair and square. The only thing in my inv I cared about losing was my last condu and 1 Life pot I had just gotten from a tomb. Everything else I can replace.

RIP god ppe
I started this less than 2 days ago

RIP my best character, dead because of my own stupidity and lack of skill.

(ignore the cutlass, this was taken from an old screenshot)

Was at 3rd shatts boss, crystals phase. Got paralysed and a fire portal spawned on my face. I thought the paralyse would wear off and I would then run away from the portal.

Turns out it wore off less than half a sec before the portal started shooting, so I died like a moron.

I never farmed fame on this character, it only gained it by actually playing it, reason why this death is so painful to me.

Queue the people saying that this character was far from amasing because the lack of LH items and that I shouldn’t be sad about it

If it’s any consolation, Christmas is growing stronger closer, so you’ll at least get more shots at the candle spell.

If there’s any consolation, it would be that I at least could have fun with the new OP tablet for a bit.

I don’t think I’m gonna do another wiz for a while, it’s time to change.

I knew this was coming oof

Don’t know but after getting this, I died :confused:
Edit: @AKLDragon also I was in shaits lol

Damn I seen that ninja alot the other day. Ya know, I’ve noticed alot of ninjas die to the burst traps while trying to rush udl. R.I.P

Yeah now I know my lesson but I doubt I’ll get another kageboshi anytime soon

Yeah man R.I.P

Some Rip pics from the last month or two that I didn’t get around to posting yet.

@Suckagrape in Reef

@JigggIes @Bigpenls in Lab

@Wafers in Nest

@Oyoyo trickster battling the TStatues, think he said hadn’t fought them before. :sob: @Wawawa I tried to keep him alive…! (but failed)

@Colored in Ice Cave

@TvWolf at a Ship

@Superdragn I can’t remember the story but there was a reason I took the screenshot.

@Solunare guildie, an old one I found from MotMG think I never sent you it. :sob: