The Death Thread

wdym?

he chases people and gets dragged all over in one phase

Youā€™re right; heā€™s much worse.

But his name isnt worst so the joke wouldnā€™t have worked

Curses! Foiled again! I wouldā€™ve gotten away with it too, if it werenā€™t for you meddling kidsā€¦and Ecookied.

You know, I always wondered how the 8/8s on the front page of realmeye die to ice spheres.
Now I know.
(4 life from max >.<, and thatā€™s my first cbow :frowning: )
But hey thatā€™s my new high score of base fame lol.

Welp hereā€™s a gif of my wiz who died 5 days ago. I was in a rushing mood because I rushed Cdepths on that wizard earlier that day.

Rip tablet.

Maybe he is cause he said book and not tome :expressionless:

yeah. cuz heā€™s not talking about Book of Geb. Cuz in that case it is actually book and not tome

Correct.

uwu iā€™m coming back to this thread again in the same day lol
so Iā€™m putting something else funny (still death related)
you%20tried

Iā€™ve noticed it before, but Iā€™ve never died to it before. Not beforeā€¦ tonight.

You know how Pyyr is really slow? and his shots do no damage, unless you sit on the bastard? you know how he sortaā€¦ jumps from time to time? heā€™ll just charge a short-ish distance, like, for example, range of a sword? Yeah.

Imgur

Fuck you too, shitty kabam design. Lost my last jugg (how many people can really say that?) and a colo sword, but I still have another. Also, splendor. Probably shouldā€™ve vaulted it, seeing as I hardly ever used the damn thing. Didnā€™t ever think Iā€™d have more colos than juggs left, but here I am.

Unless youā€™re also a sadistic fuckwad like the rest of us (those who donā€™t cheat, anyways), any game that demands tight controls (well, if pets werenā€™t a thing) and will take away your hard-earned loot (mine, anyways) in a moments notice canā€™t have encounters with a design thisā€¦ shit. I shouldnā€™t walk away from a game, frustrated not because I failed to learn the shot patterns/phases, but because I didnā€™t have the ability to accurately predict the future, and therefore lose my character for it.

Extreme lag
I did a quick options -> back to home thankfully

quick count: at least 2 8/8s, 2 7/8s, 1 6/8, 2 5/8s, 1 4/8, 1 2/8, 5 0/8s

Rip my dbow, cbow, leafbow, pyra

/wc
Rip tho. My most recent death was an 8/8 assassin in a wc. Let me just get it clear that this was totally my fault, I could have easily prevented it by not being an idiot and nexusing when I had the chance, instead of risking it and dying and I know that it was my own stupidityā€¦

Yeah JK Decaā€™s Servers are literally the most dangerous enemy in the game.

thanks to @Ecookied and @JimdaFish for clearing WC with me after my sweet prince died PeepoBlanket

rip me pixie dblade ass deca frost acrop and cutlass

Didnā€™t pay attention in abyss. Didnā€™t even reach 2k fame :frowning:

close to 8/8

I should have kept that pixieā€¦