The Death Thread

Health rings are overrated, I don’t need more health which will just lead to more regenning, thus a longer fight and less frequent buffs due to the wis and mana loss, leading to an even longer fight

…i’m not going to say anything.
visit my graveyard and laugh in my absolute misery

I’d rather have a longer fight than be dead tbh.

It was a good run, but now it’s at rest :pensive:

Out of the lot, this one was something special

Didn’t watch your health? Shotgunned by Cube God, then finished off? Armor broken?

Cubes were all stacked on one tile (centre of the Hermit set piece and apparently they were stuck like that for a good 2 minutes) and I was the first person to get to it, so my HP went from 960 to 0 in literally a second, no time to actually react.
If I could do something differently it would’ve been keeping as far away from that cube stack as possible because there’s no way you could get near (outside of a large group of players) and survive.

It wasn’t a sorc

Well I mean, Sorc was my favourite class but this managed to change my opinion in a matter of 2 days.

Overconfidence leads to death

Note- This was my 2nd archer, not my main one.

Sees a Wilhuff post with an archer on the death screen

OH MY GOD

Sees fame

OH THANK GOD

ftfy

Thanks! Edited.

Jesus that gave me a lil spook

@divineoryx rip

I guess its restart time for me.

What got you to do this?

alright
i think
im going to take a break from realm
gg rip colo sword ddom and reskin csword

Idk I just went into realm wanting to kill my chars. I slightly think it was worth, and rotmg got boring so I wanted a fresh start. Kinda gives me a challenge again in rotmg.

When are you paying your court settlement for stalking me?

To truly start over you need to drop everything in your vault :smile: