The Death Thread

@phoenixlit

RIP my sorc due to heavy lag in a Lab, also just got condu in previous lab and i was really happy about it, and then i die right after lol. Lesson learned: dont play when ur lagging so heavily

v
Died in MBC, rip PPE, also died with my first ever vial in inventory

Unfortunate [@]Schadine in a public Halls. They were typing while I continued to clear the Oryx room…I feel bad for that :c
I ended up duo’ing most of the dungeon with @Stijnruijs, but they got petrified by a Fear Golem while a Crusade stormed us.

Speaking of Crusades, there was one in the second room, as well as the two rooms adjacent to that one.
If I weren’t a Trickster, we’d’ve been screwed fifteen ways from Sunday 14, November, 2083.

Not quite a death… but probably worse.
I’m not a person to roll chars a lot, but this one was a dump for sure.
-43 HP wtf…

"imagine dying in a udl in 2019, udl’s are eas-

imagine using a wand of evocation as a lvl 9
ok i lost my first bulwark in a udl as lvl 8. along with 3/4 of the lab set (no expo) shut up

imagine having shit rng and having to roll your character again
edit: imagine forgetting to crop your screenshots

*puts lh white on a 0/8
*dies

@EyeGuyPie rip

That’s a lot of knights lol
Most recent one also had DBlade. I’m personally not upset about losing that (and the ASS) because I didn’t have vault space for them anyways.
The most death to Argus was gold however. I was the only person chain stunning Purple boi (with a warrior by my side). Long story short I see red boi teleport and sit next to purple boi. I try to stun them both. Stun came late.
Death was instant there.
EDIT: can we also talk about that fire sword suicide

this post was made by the poor gang

[@]Coolboyfs Failed to get out alive from first switch.

[@]Fiderr A casual pub Shatters isn’t complete without someone dying from enemies from behind.

[@]EFW Nice job clearing minions there.

I love Blind, it’s such a fair status effect!
I sat on the tower because I noticed too late that it spawned. At least this means I have a vial less.

I tped to someone cuz he called snake. I didn’t saw my chat bar was open.

I ended up in a wall of gods, i panicked, and when i pressed the close button it was already too late.

Now i have just a soulless, 5 life pots, a vault chest full of whites but i give up.

bro wtf is that first tab

LMAO hmm… image I wonder…

hmmmmm

shit lol

So what is that about huh? Before we get real weird with our guesses.