The Death Thread

:expressionless:
Edit: btw there are way more graves and yet you go for me…

Pally’s healing buff goes through sick?? huh?
EDIT: I feel like putting this out here because of salt:

Rushing a sewer was fun (I get an adrenaline rush from being chased by brutes while speedy). Got confused and got lined up by brown slime tracks.

Yes! When a heal is done through an HP increase, it can go through sick. This is the case for seals and for the ST helm, though the priest cannot do this without puri/geb tomes, as it relies purely on regular heals and the healing status effect, which is unable to get past sick.

but its entirely possible to turn off shadows without a hacked client. I turn them off because I like to disable anything i deem unnecessary. It’s an option right in one of the menus (graphics, I believe)

I believe the crux here is that even with doing that shadows on/off option in the menu, a hacked client user’s screenshot can have additional graphical differences that distinguish it to the trained eye.

Shadows around graves and items can only be removed via hacked client.

Shadows that can be turned off are the shadows underneath the players. His had no shadows around grave which as other said.

@nevov @jimdafish @Ecookied
Oh ok. I wasn’t aware of that. I guess I just wasn’t observing as closely as you guys do.

I pinged you three so you would get the notification, instead of replying to each of you individually.

Your Trickster looks a suspicious lot like mine, hmmm…
IMG_20190306_163011
Well, clothwise, that is.

Also, who even rushes Sewers?

not me. I once tried rushing on my 8/8 assassin before he died, and it got so scary. Like, i’m never going to try to rush a sewer unless I am 8/8 knight or rogue.

Hmm. Maybe mine was more suspicious so the cops got me. :stuck_out_tongue:
Me when I try to get def faster since no rogue.

grrr

We all died in the same run.
RIP cult staff and cult skull (though I hated cult skull)
Also had mwoods staff and reskin ep.

that’s a lotta reef deaths… and, there are multiple of one grave scene, because I was rotating cam to make sure I got everyone’s names as clear as possible

ayy @Xenogenesi

image Hold up one sec

unfortunate player lagged and sat on oryx.

Rip rogue popper/rusher
Etherite
Planewalker
Armour of Nil
Omni

Death by Shatters Firebomb