The Death Thread

I needn’t say anything.

You did tho lol :smile:

Well, so much for having a Demon Blade. 8|
I did want to play another class, so I guess it’s not too bad, but still, sucks 3:<

I am a fan of my hp rings.

Ya think there’s a reason I don’t die as much? ;)

You’d die less if you used hp rings :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Orsome, I think I’ll buy some flowers this Saturday to put on your gravestone. I’ve already arranged everything - including inscription! ^u^

never speak to me of pure health rings again

ring of decades is in s t o c k

I haven’t actually died in a while, so that gravestone might gather some dust before you get to put flowers on it :stuck_out_tongue:

@TheVulture, in too much of a hurry to get to the portal runs straight through a dying Lizicle (not that I can criticise, I’ve died exactly the same way)

Screenshot

I was right alongside when it happened :sob: t’was a fine sorcerer!

So I decided that I was smart enough to do a tomb as a melee even though my last death was on a tomb ironically. Group was pretty small but for some reason we still do a dirty tomb, I was doing solid stun spamming bes to make sure he wouldn’t shotgun anyone. However, since we did a dirty tomb. Nut got into his rage phase and started to chase after me, I ran away only to meet up bes’s shotgun. You can guess what happened…

Screenshot_141

:confused:

went to do a void, Wasn’t disappointing.
@SirWaffile @Beastmanme @ArcadeRing (didnt get the other dudes name ;~;) @OrcaBlue @LukeVeld @ASynapsez

@SwagMarco :

can i hav an aclaim?

Sure why

when r u on?

Hahahaha :sweat_smile:
Protted then went to sit on him and didnt realize it did so much damage.
Oh well.

image @Ecookied