The Death Thread

@Wimk

@ThatKidBro

speeeeeeee ded

Soā€¦ My 6/8 priest(with 2 whites on him) diedā€¦ To the rising suns phaseā€¦

Before I was like 'stop complaining about the new phase, just dodge, get in the close triangle", but after one bullet hit me and as I was pressing heal, the sun exploded into 5, totalling 750 piercing damage in literally an instantā€¦ and I was cherry picking from wand distanceā€¦ AIDs

thats your problem then

@CandyShi

I canā€™t beleive I managed to get a roll that shit lol

@Loshie ā€“ looked like a DC, just stood there on < 20% hp for a few seconds, pet stasised, as I tried to kill all of the minions

Well, I got sleepy and this happenedā€¦ Oh well.

NICE The standard shaitans lava death @Breezze

@XoTurtle

@BRMarauder @WShader

Feelsbad for my guildy. He lagged when tping and died. Looks like he died on the beach.

I see. It was because he was using gem.

Made sense to me, cuz the 3rd time I went balls deep on oryx as to carry everyone else, I got insta raped, before I even walked more than a tile in

Wasnā€™t looking at my screen and was standing still during paralyzing rotation shots. Only gonna miss my St armor. :frowning:
But good fame for my soon to 2nd max legendary.

afk on beach is dangerous

Cool egg. :smile:

@StoleWisp at Archivist, Iā€™ve escaped myself on flashing a couple of times even on maxed life; the fight can catch you out surprisingly fast.
@Darkdawnn found at a parasite. Not sure of the story.
@Jiragon at a guard when it was doing the fan shots.
@Leoardladd O2ā€™s big cannon in final phase.
@Rubki in the Library t-room, fair play to them I saw them back in another t-room 10 mins later.

8/8s tend not to die to o1. But this guy was an exception.

Have soloed many cults before. But this time I could not finish.
As I went for hp pots before I even thought about going for the nexus (and before the shots even hit me),
Upset as Today I was going to start soloing cults again, but may my beloved wiz rest in peace.