The Death Thread

@bossimon

I got silenced with a garb priest I was building from scratch, and saw oryx shoot a couple AoE bombs together. I wondered if I had enough health to be a wimp and not run through to the other side. Or even nexus.
I didn’t.

died cause i was typing how to kill pentaract

just got tezcacoatls tail and proceeded to die like a dumbass, felt comfortable with ~1/3 health left

I get to choose another class to solo cult now.
(fuck i was so damn braindead)
edit: I found my grave with a bunch of people huddled around it

Rip full set dream

We’ve all had this death at some point. This was my mule with 6 decas on it. IDK why I went and now im sad. Also 6/8

I’m going to edit this post a whole lot, gonna dump a bunch of deaths again to clear out my screenshot folder!

[@]XonicaNTwo Failed rush, thanks to a nasty Paralyze Turret, Quicksand, and Jackals.

[@]CookieKLR Just ran in and died, probably.

[@]Benpepsi Coca Cola seems to have found a new way to beat Pepsi.

[@]MacAnkka Godlands claim maxed victim | “More to come” claims local goddess

@TheGalin People really like to forget that the Guardians’ back-to-back attack is, in fact, deadly.

Obligatory O2 8/8 death.

Really old death but

R.I.P my first bulwark, and tomb white

:eyes: how tf do ppl live long enought to get that much base fame

having the best autonexus Actually just playing really carefully. I used to barely pass 3K death fame on my own characters but now looking through all the posts on this thread, I’ve gone to double that much in base fame.

Well, now actually having just said that I decided to plot all of my character’s recorded deaths versus their base fame. (i’m really just choosing not to study for finals at this point, what the hell)
Interesting to see a rather large gap from 4000-6000 base though.

@Ywons:

did 400 - 500 shatters ( only 50 or so were during the event ), got a crown. Died a week later with the best warrior i have made so far. had alot of neat stuff apart from jug, colo sword, bee helm, breastplate and demon blade.

Not from this weekend’s labs but a couple of weeks ago @ZeRapidz;
@Benber in a Machine had Null stand on them;
A small WC @CalWalker & a bigger WC @MacSurf;
And O1’s bombs @PonyLord.

Actually big sigh, but for reasons you’d least expect

First off, there’s also a hidden Daybreak Chakram I got from El Dorado, as well as a void and sullen blade. Funnily enough, I couldn’t care less about all the items lost. What hits me hard is that 3.1k bf lost and the fact I was carrying about 6 thessal and davy marks and being too lazy to cash them in, so UGH that makes me depressed having to farm the marks again… :sob:

ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉˡʸ ᵈᵉᵐᵒᵗᶦᵛᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵈᵒᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗ, ᴵ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ’ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ⁿᵒʷ…

I’m pretty sure you still have about 5 days left.

Why you shouldn’t Speedy through Godlands with a Candy Ring: Exhibit A