The Death Thread

Ripperoni Pepperoni my good man @barablazer

Also died xd

How many times have I said this? I hate dance I hate dance, I hate dance

I also hate dance, I also hate dance, I also hate dance.

@OkMikeG suicide

@SkullXHunt

@Dankachu

also my ppe died last we ek but i didn’t post it

Many Fs @Phorkz

The fuck is that? how many people commiteed lava bath and why?

Somebody hacked some accs maybe ?

Nah, phorkz was just restarting and other people thought death sounded kinda fun.

The people were actually quite rude. Telling him to do something, since he was killing his chars in game.

Name checks out.

1st day off from school and the first thing I do is (kinda lead) a pub halls raid lmao, never doing that again

I don’t know how this fellow perished but it was most likely my fault

Dw, we had a TRL (trial raid leader) last night who died twice in 2 runs while leading.

Big ball Colo in halls

@Wilhuff

someone drag

That was my spare archer btw.

(This counts as a death right?)
:dagger::baby::dagger: I have sacrificed my first born child I am now regular

A Thicket survival death @ZyBotZ
We spent longer looking for the grave than the keys @BeandD
& two in Shatters @CALFSEP @Shadowdive

Guild tomb went slighty dirty then paralyzed bes and was stunning on his outer rotation phase.
Looked down cause I knew I could perm stun to drink a mp pot but when I looked back up I saw a shotgun. :stuck_out_tongue:
My full set was msword, splendor, ogmur, reskin t6 shield, breastplate, mecry’s bane, and deca.
But I am not that dumb to do a tomb on a ogmur. So I really died with splendor, reskin t6 , breastplate, and deca.

L E E T well equipped bonus!

I usually don’t post my deaths because I have something like 650 and it would get old very soon, but this one still hurts a little: accuracy 49%, killed 1 cube.

I’ll never get white star, and I’ll spend the rest of my realm life with the horrible yellow star – purple name combo ;-;