The Death Thread

I read it, I’m just making sure that the PPE videos on YT drop potions on the ground to keep thirsty–it all makes sense now! I won’t be sneaking hp potions into my inv anymore though…

i did a sprite and there were 3 people in it, me, me brother and the you tuber plebby. plebby’s electric pet paralyzed Limon on top of me. this is annoying because after my ninja died i realized all that time got me were a few whites which are mostly gone so i needed to store up something to make that time profitable(i enjoyed it but i didn’t enjoy getting another good char it took way to long) so i made a paden to farm lost halls. then i spent ages maxing dex or atk and only doing easy dungeons then i died stupidly with like 3 to max.

sorry im annoyed

@SinyMew

@HermitScru

He shouldn’t have poked the red balls Oryx was hurling; it wasn’t a game of catch.

@SinyMew again and @Marlyberg. Would not normally post 0/8s but the two, dying within seconds of each other, was too good to pass up.

There was a HP pot there, and a paralyzed sewer slime, and this guy instantly popped.

Lesson, dont walk into paralyzzed sewer simes
@hexauthor

Great. Someone fucking got my password and killed all my fucking characters. This is absolutely fucking dumb. I’m done with this game.

Oooof
That is unlucky

Anything you can do? Or is that it?

I’m done with the game. You can check my post in the Farewell Thread.

Big f. He died in a cdepths he popped for shatters server that he was rushing in too.

Moments like this invoke the urge to scream ALL NOW b r u h !

@Realfreak and @Alsub Why were they standing that close? Who does that?
Got a white from Garnet after this, too ;3

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. I am actually in tears, I can’t believe things like that happen. That’s the shit y’all gotta be crying to.

in death thread because someone died :frowning:

Why did i think that doing a lib would be a good way to max wis on this char…
Also why is does this gland dungeon have 3 enemies that can instakill?
i won’t be not leeching any libs from now on, fuck enemies in this dungeon…
Edit: here’s the reason why i posted this in the first place. This char is like my 3rd attempt to get more than 3 8/8s, but every single time, the char i sunk a lot of pots in just dies in the most stupid way in a fucking gland dungeon or something. please get me out of this hell

We got another massacre.
@[]Djkiko, [@]Peterswag, [@]Julliepic, @LordSimbat, @PixelsOp, and [@]Brugman

[@]CHAOSnate

[@]sinerss

bruh

I guess he has stopped. @Heteraabd Rip.

oof