The Death Thread

@Kimboooooo Foolishly tried to tank the Carnage Rush!

@DoomCurse We entered these Depths with 4 people. Two tried to rush, and two slowly cleared. Yeah.

@Aidsteddy I don’t like that name. Somehow stood on a Fire Bomb, despite there beeing absolutely no reason to just patiently wait and stand back…weird.

i didn’t even get 2k…
i should take a break
EDIT: so apparently i swapped to expo right before i died, rip that deca in my inv then

I had a lvl 20 trickster with some really nice gear! Killed killed in Habby. :frowning: Rip

i was looking at the neon green boxed rogue because he was so bright and then bam poof gone :cry: @selc

(also thx for teahcing how to do this mynamerr)

[oh my, that’s not nice ~xak]

@Samsungs

:joy:

it’s a cemetery!

how it happened

Wanted to try it, entered an abyss, then when I realized I fucked up, I was already dead.

Serves u right for using jugg on 0/8

Fr tho rip :frowning:

Somehow missed a day on the calendar so rip my potential vault chest that I badly needed.

H-abyss/H-udls before reworks @SirPoogle @BlueToe (grave is right on H-Sept) @Camzilla
O2s @QuyntLP dancing I think; @IClay a sorc buddy exploded by suns!
Library @Morthil @Endektus both in the same one.

I have not trusted heroic abbysses ever since

I was doing an ice tomb and some dude was telling me how i was a “!@&*!^&$ mundane Knight” cuz i wasn’t stunning (I didn’t wanna die :grimacing:). Then a couple ice tombs later he died (Not trying to be mean or anything but you do know that some people are new players and don’t want to die ¯_(ツ)_/¯)

I still do feel bad for Yeksuxen; he had a pretty good wizard although unmaxed.

@Yeksuxen

@soiitude rip

phew

I can’t play the videos

@ItachiToT, the man that always record him playing rotmg.