The Death Thread

Ready Player One.

oof only for yesbutno but you spoiled it (notice the singular ā€œyouā€ and the reply to yesbutno

You said ā€œcontest timeā€, this suggesting it was a public contest. While you may have rpelied to yesbutno, you did not specify it was only for him.

Unless, as usual, you always find some excuse to avoid paying out.

oh yeah thatā€™s what i remember it from

The artemis g0rl says to parzival that she could be anyone, and parzival is not good at internet safety

@Maxmaxmaxw

@oppgfrgtfd

@Serbiss

@Aidious

@FlashDemon (Someone Dragged in some enemies, this wasnt pretty)

@Letane @Xjake @SemiCvetik @AmygeSes

Oof

@Zacota and @Loggvs inside and outside the temple

Casual reminder that the Steamhammer encounterā€™s tactic of ā€œlet loose all the minions at onceā€ is still a terrible way to spawn them.
@YinShank, @Adfgersrg, @KarambitGU, @Dreiger, @OOLLEEXX

@SPOOKBROOK @ZalHalra
Nice to see that some things in realm never change

@BarOQfde Poor guy got shotgunned @Samuuuuuel Smol bean death

@LuckyPlant @Friedlep

@TrCo Got sat on

@Msmatheuz took an O2 Shotgun @Hajime @Owsam Couldnā€™t dance

It only lasted me three hours.

5:30 CST: My rarely played warrior sees the light of day, and the jugg, for the first real time.

PNG

8:20 CST: My warrior gets oneshot by the shittiest boss ever put in this game. I didnā€™t even have it equipped since the boss did mainly purple damage.

PNG

RNGesus, if you are reading this, all I ask is for one more chance at this item. I did not play on and off for 7 years to screw this up. Thank you.

I wouldnt say its a shitty boss. It has three progressively difficult phases that are challenging but not that difficult. If you get the timing right its really not hard (especially if you have speedy)
Not to mention it doesnt shoot as soon as it finishes charging so you do have a second to back off or nexus.
Some tips:
1st phaseā€” figure out which direction it is rotating. Using screen rotation so that up is where the air bubble begins, if it is clockwise go to the right side wall, and if it is counterclockwise go to the left side wall. As the suffocation area approaches drag it backwards and it will remain trapped on the wall.
2nd phaseā€” just zig zag. Stand still for a moment while it is stationary then move just before it is about to charge. Its the same timing for each charge so it only takes 1 or 2 charges to get he hang of it.
3rd phaseā€” Either zig zag, or, if you are confident, circle it in the opposit direction that it is rotating. This works with any enemy that circles you to keep it in approximately he same place (such as greater sprites). You will have to do a bit of an oval shape to keep it in the air pocket

As with all well made bosses, it takes a bt of analyzing to understand the pattern, but after a few runs it will get easy

Imo this boss is best to solo. Otherwise you are taking mire of a risk if you are not ranged

I loved that Pally so muchā€¦This sucks. But I guess I did deserve it for trying to type in the middle of Red. Lost pretty much everything, including my only cutlassā€¦This really sucks

I tried to Nexus but the game didnā€™t load, so I refreshed and realized I died.

EDIT: RealmEye instantly removed the Pally from my chars, but it still has the dead Assassin I messed around with at least two months agoā€¦

@Jokeabomb died in the battle for nexus, flash backs to swat sec one

@Theravengr couldnt handle the mushrooms

@TommyboyNL @TheMakerBR Got sat on

@Saphnire took a phat snowball

@ZePiroco The yellow mushrooms got to him

omg my god are you actually god dang kidding me
i hit o instead of iā€¦
1 def left to max ZRSDXTCFYJBHKKML
not even 2k fame too
guess losing thirsty that one time cursed me

i canā€™t believe i actually died this way. such a good ppe

Surprise yellow worm, could have dragged it away so apologies to the people who died

Heres a few deaths, a lot of them come from the mushroom event bosses, sheesh.

F CLAND RUSHER

@Squadcv

@Xtremexd got yeeted out by the Slimes.

@Fergleton and @Excalibur got headshotted by Commander.

Last words said before disaster

(Tons of curse words) Got instead by the dwarfs while I was typing.
Grave was found but looks like oryx tried to cover it up with the sentry.

dood
rpo line
cliche