The Death Thread

uhm ru quitting?

whoops forgot to read earlier post im smart

I saw my health bar at 51 hp, so i nexused. I was telling me “Ah great, actually i managed to nexus”, i said to myself when i saw the walking animation of my char. But it said “character is dead”… when it’s actually not the case.

this just happened to me, too… i nexus’d w/ a lil 100 hp, and went straight to the nexus screen… next thing you know, character is dead text… didn’t even have a death screen or death music…i have over 2,200 deaths and this has NEVER happened before

glad to hear someone else has experienced this, so deca can know there is an issue here (the more people, the more chance this becomes a known issue)

@DrawBlood

RIP @Skandling during a Keyper chase.

@Trexs

Death by Desire Troll

ty

@Qqqqqqasda, @CptSplooge Dwarf’s as deadly as ever >_>

And @UnitedMats, @Rogdainor, and @SieniVault as well.

@MrMammpf Er…I…was not involved in this as the only paralyze-inflicting class in that tomb! Definitely not…!

@AnalAdvent …I…really want to make an innuendo here, but I’m scared to…so…eh, they failed the survival phase, that’s what matters.

._.

I hope the one at DECA that designed this boss, dies a painful death.

in-ur-end-o :wink:

what servers do you guys play on? i see a lotta the forumers playing together all the time in all these screenshots

I usually play on USW and occasionally see some fellow forumers. I’ve seen Wilhuff, Unicorn, and a few others in USW2 while trading.

Most likely they’re in the same guild.

What IS a GC Boss Child?

When I’m on (which atm is infrequently), it is usually USMW2.

I think it might be gamecode-name of Crystal Worm Child.
Edit: the version from Fungal Cavern boss fight.

EUWest - a server Nevov frequents later in the day, too.
Occassionally, I spot some others like Lily as well.

u didnt react to it so it’s kind aur fault. the mushroom thing was charging to your position at the time it started targetting to, so it would have just gone to that point, kind of like jade and garnet statues. basically, its just ur fault for not reacting in that 0.5-0.7 seconds of sitting thereseeing as you have offcenter you have no excuse. Dang i love judging ppls rotmg skills now that i’ve quit.

sees ancient stone sword in inv but y tho that hive thing is armored reeee

Level 11 ogmur