The Death Thread

…and an O2 kill montage from the last couple of weeks:
@Trtdgfgitf @PoisonMind @Lishuanda @LEERWUUU @Kinilto @ILoveMaryJ @ZYnk

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL NEVOV?!

Also, image

Rip Spider Man

Ah that grave was a guildie doing an epic 0/8 death scene at O2, with some back story in /g only visible with page up. :wink:

And last ones, some from the Prismimic event(s):
Ice Cave Prismimic @Nerfseven @Jermster
Lod Prismimic @Ataraxias @FontSize

& misc:
Ice Cave @Twinmonkie; Sewers @CraZyNik @Keyzzon; Lab @Galigali (cleared all but died at boss, sadtimes); & Shatters @Peponi I think they said their first time in there, Rip.

Prismimics:

Misc:

@DerJooonas Totalia is…balanced.

@AquaDucker Tried to go in, but failed terribly!

@ItsFacu Couldn’t quite make it to the King.

@Dezydra This phase can be quite brutal…

@BigKillerL if you’re not careful with your dodging.

@IslexSkye A victim of a big, hungry…skull-ghost.

@PRIM Our Warrior, who was a major part of this operation ;n;
Unfortunately, I ended up alone at Archmage rage…so I yeeted myself outta there.

You forgot one “e”
are you beecoming uncorrrupted?

I have become greatly distressed :cry:

A wimpish death compared to others on this thread, but there was a connection that formed between that rogue and myself, now leaving an absence of something vital within me…

Eddyork be like

when ur game kinda glitches on u like this

@triforcej

I was playing with my paladin in USSouth2 doing Parasite Chambers with a lot of people and everyone was saying that servers lagging. I’ve died and lost Pixie enchanted sword, Legacy Fairy Plate, T6 Seal and Decade ring.
Hard work for nothing…
Please do something.

What do you want to be done?

Look, characters die. You should have realized your paladin could die. You heard people say servers were laggy, and yet you still went in the dungeon, so the death was your fault.

I’m not trying to be mean or rude or anything, just nothing can be done. DECA won’t revive you.

@Demonseye lost a whole alien set and a Motmg’s worth of grinding, so if he can put up with it, so can you.

or just don’t have [shit] servers but that will [never] happen.

Why I don’t take out my alien stuff lol

Hard work for nothing summarizes this entire game.
Eventually, characters die. There’s not much you can do about that, aside from enjoying it while it lasts.
The work you put into a character, maxing them, gearing them up, it’s a vastly different experience to playing with a character that’s already hit its limit. That experience can be a fun one if you want it to be.

Nooo :'c just saw this rip your pally

242+ voids on a single character is pretty impressive, not to mention you didn’t even die in one it was shitty lag :confused:

Weird flex, but ok

Happened off-screen, didn’t see how. @REEDXD

I HAD to put this one here

You can think what you want, but don’t call random people out.
doesn’t that technically come under witch hunting?