The Death Thread

@AndreasKL died in a small Lod (screenshot from before the recent Lod event).
& @KiritoChan died in a small Oryx fight yesterday as a priest, looked like 1-shot antispectatored after O1 went into rage during a dancing.

@kageboshi

Was that a multiboxer death?

Killed by this Avatar dude. I was running back to safety after hitting him with shield but his confuse shots ended up killing my Knight.

Canā€™t believe my Wizard died to Limon b/c the conjunction of her shotgun and Ice Spriteā€™s slow down. So far the highest fame earnt by a single character.

no that was what happens when spooky + 5 crus into a loop

R.I.P

8/8 Knight
8/8 Paladin

Both unexpected from being popped a day apart. My knight was only a few weeks old; he died so young. T_T

@CannonFood died 5/8, on ninja I think, in confuse at Avatar.

@Moxtar

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. First 7/8, 6/8, and character over 1K fame. I got armor broken, SOA jumped on me and backed up into the little sucker.

It had a good run! A little sad to see it go, but I had a lot of fun running around with the likes of the rich.
Time to rebuild. I also had a Doom Bow.

was so messy that we insta died unknown !

@moop also putting this guy who died when he took a flock of grey thingy in the face

@Druidika I urged the others to come helpā€¦but they couldnā€™t withstand Nikaoā€™s (overly) mighty storm!

@Ahvenia Died early on during survival. Perhaps a poor attempt at cheesing it.

@Sanderumbc Failed rush. I almost died trying to take that pic, too!

@Luuuckster Not sure what happened there. Facetank failure, I guess?

@RageFeuls Overwhelmed by keys!

aw, egg

So, I did nothing to save a level 14 priest with soulless robe and geb tome that had afked in front of Janus.

Wellā€¦

Karmaā€™s a bitch.

Bilgewater run and gun rip 4 poor souls

When trying to get 4 starsā€¦

magic wood can shread all light defence now, with all enemy having received a damage boost(1,5) some enemy stacks shot to 600 with 20 def

Just keep on rotating around and running away and itā€™s still ez

that was an instant death by teleportation, also calculate my hp + my def and check how much damage must I receive to instawipe

3 dudes got rekt by Oryx