The Death Thread

Crystal Worm Father went on a rampage.

the chat is open for a reason in the first one

image bruh nice restart

i donā€™t understand how i died?
i stunned o2 and then i got popped? like i died instantly, from full health to none, instantly, after i stunned him so that he was stunned??

Stuns donā€™t erase bullets. The shotgun was probably already out when you went in.

ah yes the entire shotgun escaped, after i stunned him

I am cursed to never have more than four 8/8 characters at any given time. Not that I am complaining, it is great to finally be at the level to have maxed characters in the first place. But seriously, finally maxed my warrior and died on my pally not 30 minutes later.

i am cursed to never have more than 1 8/8 at a time (or honestly, more than 1 2/8 at a time)

Oof. That makes two 8/8 deaths in 12 hours for me. Might go chill out and clear some realms for a bit, lol.

Died protecting the LH raid from any dragsā€¦ definitely have to take a break after this one.
(Also not showing up on realmeye for some reason)

Hoist by his own petard.

Oh..dear..

@Booshkabop @IGryphonHD @Adlertier @ALonelyx @XIStrawIX

That castle was cursed by the Mad God himself, in the Oryx fight that followed:

@SalKar @Vokirazh

@Lignum Double-teamed, most likely.

@Bims It was the opener, too! ;m;

[@]Cirko and [@]Freddyfisc Usual Oryx castle shenanigans.

@Dexical, [@]Gortius, and [@]Ananasssss Shaitan claims more victims! ā€¦seriously, make this dungeon just a tad less deadly already.

@KingBabe The king is dead.

[@]Hodrox They just ran over it!

Dance 1 victims: [@]HenriT, [@]WiadroMamo, [@]Eithuaros, [@]Moijoona

Sheesh, I should really clean out my screenshots folder with theseā€¦

Cult event is off to a great start. Havenā€™t even stepped foot in a cultist hideout yet.

Raiding Lost Halls and got a bit less lucky:

@Unicorn :frowning:

Every time I see purple guardian die in the middle of the room, I know at least one death is pretty much guaranteed to follow. Classic. That is a massacre, though o_0

I died in a massacre. lol ouch you crusader. another death, preceding this halls massacre was a 7/8 jugg warr you got confused and walked onto keyper. R.I.P. all the lost chars

@CaTaHa - On the first few days of the tomb being released

paravit best ring