The Death Thread

Warning: Expires after 10 voids.

I died with my ppe pally that was 100fame and had csword and fairy plate,I was so mad I wanted to beat my wall until my knuckles bled but now I started another ppe a few hours later and I just got cutlass on lvl 4 and I am so happy! Has anyone else had emotional roller coaster like this?

Yeah, it happens from time to time.

not sure what happened here :grin:

hmm now Iā€™m poor
died to lag spike and nexus button not workingā€¦
rip around 34 decas of wealth to a lagspike, same story as normal, lvling storage char, I never learn do I.

are you MAD ?

potions of max level exists !

donā€™t worry, we all done something like that ā€¦ I remember when I died with a char holding 5 dbows
took a while to overcome that :pensive:

To no oneā€™s surprise, the Shatters still sucks.
I donā€™t know why it says 6/6 for my health pots - couldā€™ve sworn I heard the potion_used sound.

Luckily this was more of a backup-ish character - many items on there were just stuff I couldnā€™t reaaally fit anywhere else. So, eh, whateva.

@ryuyah

Ran out of em

pog smoothbrain death

smoothbrain death 2

@RstrSanity, @Svalous

Not sure which statue each of them ripped to. Happened upon them while roaming empty realms.

saw it coming

@Arnauvila no idea what happened here.

Couple of parasite deaths, a couple from O2, a couple at a UFO, and one from godlands:
@Nillerr @NotGuill @XGILTINEx @BigTing @Xerosis @Ikal @CroJG

RIPs, guild edition :sob: @Legolegger @Flannaban

Flannaban threatened to kick SgtToasty from the dungeon, so Royal Cnidarian kicked Flannaban from life

Ah no was a genuine vouched-for invitee here (might even have been opener, I forget), I think the conversation was just going on in general about the kicking, and how to, etc. But yes, chat and Reef = danger! :warning:

Rest in peace, my beloved Dblade warrior. Oh, how much fun we had together. Remember, those close calls we got through because Iā€™m a dumb-dumb? But we survived most, until we met a foe that wasnt fooling around. Yes, we made fun of it in the past, but it eventually killed you.

I thank you for all the fame you brought to our family, and all these sweet items you earned us for being so bold. I will remember you for a long timeā€¦

@CloudTouch @varlon @DaIecraft (dont knwo if its i or l) They all got stung.