The Death Thread

mystic%20not%20dead dead Says character isn’t dead but killed it anyway after I refreshed my flash.
DECA got jokes

8/8 death.

tried soloing a crystal cavern, but while cshielded to kill a blue charger, i got hit by a quiet slime

rip mist, bracer, and radiant heart

its due to me being ignorant about which slimes inflict which status effect

Ignore vid background kthank.

Good thing I started using OBS, otherwise the screen-drag right before the end there would have gotten cut out

(W and S keys got stuck because of that, was trying to aim at the crystal on the left)

200K o.o that hurts to see. Not to mention the omni. Hot dang.

RIP @Bryntonicu. 3-man tomb became a 2-man as soon as the bosses began due to him running through Bes and taking a shotgun. We still ended up finishing, and it was actually very clean!

Also, somehow went 0/3 in a 2-person tomb -.- why is that even possible. @Jrazz was generous enough to give me one of his life pots from the run.

dickhead pm’d me after laughing

What’d he say?

To summarize:
“Haaahahhhhhahhh”

Thought he said something after laughing at your death.

I also called him out for antiroguing, and he said I was blaming him.

which… just look at the video

I got whacked by a stray paralyze lmao. No biggie, I hate trickster anyway so no loss. Thanks for the screenie tho!

@BobbyU and @Edoliver in a small Fungal/Crystal. I gave them some tips for the fight, and our priest was an absolute beast at dishing out heals, but alas u,n,u

Guildie nooo @Lninol in Parasite.

@Reimburst Not quite sure what happened here in ICave whether accidental running on ice or what.
@Vicmara and some unmaxeds, O1’s dancing got a bit kill-y.
@PumpyPete Avatar death, walked into the water.
@CopperDave @Luiangeljr and I think there were 2-3 others died in a bit of T-room carnage in Depths.
And @BeatsYou Davy Jones sat on.

Bruh

So close to 2000 :\

Warning: Expires after rushing to Hermit when there’re armies of gods.

Even though I’m nearly done with the campaign…I feel really bad.
I was watching some senseless meme and didn’t have my health bar on-screen…

My 8/8 Huntress just died in what has to be the stupidest, most boneheaded, way possible. I was farming in the Godlands and went to enter a Snake Pit, looking away from my screen thinking I was safe inside; only to realize, too late, that I hadn’t entered the dungeon. I think it was either a Djinn or Construct that killed me. Lost a Bergnia Bow, Dbow, t6 trap, and Hollyhock. Yay me!

Show us the death screen. And yeah, entering a dungeon and found out “You died!” literally happened to me.