The Death Thread

@Appaxia and @Leagind In a public Nest u,m,u

@Skandling Jumped on by Geb

Yep. Geb was somewhere in the lower left corner. I was not even in range, but was moving towards the edge to see if I could snipe some shots. Then Geb was a square away from me, and a second later I was dead.

I saw one player being jumped on by Geb and both dying one frame later.

Have a crappy montage of all the tombstones i found lately
@Sentri @NukeWind @Choos @Sunsmile @Arqueem @ArSkervel @Teaka @CatCrocs @Razakria

itā€™ll be clean they said

this one kinda hurt

Old, but I sat on O1 like any remotely sane trickster with a brain would do. Who wouldnā€™t?

Death by Death Morel. First @Nizusenpai when they first appear then @Nekomaz when they reappear adding one in the middle.

Met him and he walked faithfully with me, then he was no more, because god took him away

How does one die in a 50 person puppet theatre, or in the center of a crowded cdepths troom?

F to my second ever 8/8. Wanted to try out the dungeon because I had only done it once before. Memory was pretty hazy so I thought the dungeon was easy (That 1 time I did it didnā€™t seem to hard, I donā€™t know why that was).

Itā€™s easy if you remain alert. But yes the tentacles are kinda bs when they shoot you in spawn.

just dodge lol

Big RIP to 6/8 Samuraiā€¦ I was about to pot him with Life (havenā€™t drink them) and thatā€™s it. Except I somehow did not see that coming. Gonna rebuild again.

@leohe your account has been very lucky but i died. I am sad :frowning:

First 8/8 character, dead to rushing an abyss.

What?

Got AJIMauK and SkeleSean twice
Donā€™t even know who they are
Edit: Wait no lol, just double checked AJIMauk, itā€™s the same grave lol, didnā€™t see statue set piece second time I found it

@AgloPango @NemCookie @Fiveminers