The Death Thread

Payback.

When will I ever get 800 fame on priest :thinking:

Rip my cdirk, bracer and highest fame character to date. lagged in a udl and next thing I know Septavius is sitting on me.

Heh very accurate death for Jimmy Hoffa

got him in a shatts :slight_smile:
feel free to try and kill me

@mlg

no

Imagine actively griefing and bragging about it here of all places.

And here goes my favorite 7/8 Sammy, died with Fairy Plate. Did back off but that boi was too fast to react and then got shotgunned.

Earnt 4 Oryx kill with him and finally promoted to 5 stars.

I don’t recall getting that many bonuses, congrats on that :slight_smile:

Oh thanks. But seriously Boot on the Ground need a buff to 50%. Almost nobody nowadays have that fame bonus upon dying.

The reason why is 25% is just not enough for rewarding someone who is willing to walk through the realm, missing out once-per-realm event gods or even possible white bags from them. Did I mention that one have to give up the convenience of teleporting?

Mundane and Thirsty remains unchanged but Boot, buff this boi plz.

Basically all my characters nowadays (back then I don’t when I was a noob) have at least Boot and Thirsty bonus upon dying (Mundane depending on certain occasion). Except one of my 0/8 Archer.

Feel free to stalk my graveyard LOL, I don’t mind.

A few misc Rips from the last couple of weeks:

@Elecbit @PunyDuck @Dabosscake @Flomtoe @OoLIVIOoo @Sixspeed

Also some guildies :sob: :

@Cheety @Karlos

Why’s the last one not even you :thinking:

Ah my screenshot failed to take (was running at too high memory I think), so I asked a guildie if they had caught it, for me to pass on. Think they were caught out by O2 having new phases, as a returning player, was a fellow sorcerer and long time acquaintance so I didn’t want to let them down with failing to get a screenshot.

@Ecookied

I got set up

@Ecookied: A rare-to-sight Boot on the Ground fame bonus.