The Death Thread

im at least as stupid as all others…

Finally, my alt Wizard got sat by a Djinn. Five stars in the 1st try LOL. I tried so hard to keep him alive just like what Germany is doing but failed. Either way, I will still go petless.

And here are the fame bonuses he died with.

I only go boots on some event chars (for events where u don’t tp to boss) and endgame only chars

From his posts he soloes a lot of midgame dungeons to keep boots.

: (

May we have F in the chat?

And here goes my 7/8 Archer. Second maxed character died at GLand just like the 1st one. Back to square one.

:frowning:
got further than I expected though

Rest in Peace.
Don’t play at 5AM.
Don’t play when you’re drunk.

In my defense, there were a lot of them

Rest in Peace 8/8 Samurai :slight_smile:

And so, ends the reign of the blessed paladin. 50 quests away from Doer of Deers, sad noises.

I really miss the colo sword and the crown, can’t get another one it seems ;(

Hmm. Might want to change your realmeye bio lol.

Lost my 1/8 mystic ( I’m not that good at the game yet, yes ) but a rock dragon bat spawned on top of me, and I got popped.

I’ve never liked those things, I personally feel there should be a more defined spawning location for these things. Avatar has blobombs coming out of pure evil, cultists come out of dark red markings on the floor, rock dragon has bats…spawning out of nowhere? Inconsistent and a little unfair imo, especially when the failsafe that prevents them from exploding immediately upon spawning fails.

Happened to me as well, but as a 7/8 Priest.

Noo !

I was rushing ,-,

Wasn’t even too close to Medusa, but still get shotgunned b/c of blindness. How many 7/8s I have to lose before I learnt my lesson that one character is a dungeon farmer, not GLand farmer??? Third 7/8 that died @ GLand…

Side note: He finally promoted to 5 stars.