The Death Thread

theyre doing account reset

first 8/8 ppe assassin, dueling daggers, murky toxin, pyra, hyrda, ubdex

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ah rip. Donā€™t even know how I died. Just walked forward a bit and didnā€™t see the insect minions I guess. That character was low key stacked as well. Wouldnā€™t have been playing on him but I wanted to get an oryx mark. There goes one of my few 8/8s.

An unfortunate 8/8ā€¦

And suicided this Pally because no Thirsty for her. Made another one though.

@Kerphas got demolished trying to rush the tomb, F

weaklings i need one star

20200828111341_1
Was a small group in the LOD, by the time we got to the wyvern, we were a group of three. He literally died as the floor changed and everything disappeared. Rip.

Another death montage:

An unfortunate 8/8 got slain by Geb on Pub Tomb. @Herpagon

And it was his Wizard that died with the Slurp Scion set!

Those guys died with unknown reasons. @Mrthus and @SaviorSeIf

An 0/8 and 8/8. Those guys either ate O2ā€™s shotgun, his Sun phase or whatsoever.
@EDKB and @FastOG.

And me. Not a suicide this time, she got chased by several gods (8 of them) andā€¦ Did not see this one coming.

@IMasterBR

An 8/8 Wizard got sat on by Stone Guardian.

F. That almost happened to my 8/8 wizard a while back, nexused at 8 hp. Died on him later that day tho, lol.

That almost happened to my Archer shortly after he gets to 7/8 (He was using Covert, Spectral Cloth and Nile back then). Nexused @ 200 HP.

But then he and other 2 dudes ate Ghost Godā€™s shotgun.

The guardians are not ones to leave a job undone, those who escape will die to their underlings at their command

A 6/8 died from unknown reason. @jvklaa

Tried to get to Ava without TPing but at the endā€¦
4/8 and 7/8 died of unknown reason. Could have been hit by Confused stars and walked to other shots. @Sillychonk @ Roldaril

They got confused and yeeted right into void. Big F.

that literally just happened to me. rip 8/8 mystic.

So much for getting back into the game, I guessā€¦

Donā€™t give up there! Now your learned a little about how dangerous the Keyper can be and I am sure you wonā€™t make the same mistake again.

yeah id say o3 has gone well for me

probably didnā€™t even last 10 seconds
shaitans paralyze is BS change my mind
also rip zaarvox and geb ring because no damn vault space

edit:6/8 archer with dbow, expo, exaHP, and old tops, also lost zaarvox and geb ring

If I see u Iā€™ll give u a geb ring I think I have one