The Death Thread

i posted in the wrong thread and cant delete it send help

That’s beyond my abilities. You’ll either have to wait for the expiration or when a mod sees it

And alas, ends the reign of the Honey Scepter Sorcerer.

Destroyed by its own brethren…

Poor sod died to Oryx 1’s “Dance 2” phase.

[@]Mhugi Brutally smashed by a ball.

[@]Kazoriomo Probably also smashed.

@Juppebelaa Died just at the end of this Katalund :c

[@]ArmenG The Appetizer’s not a pushover.

@Tijn and [@]Onyxuss Hard-To-See Explosive Mushroom

@Shirito Smacked by…something Oryx-related!

[@]Nebroto Sun-smacked!

[@]Seltrarion Victim of Wild Shadow design choices.

[@]Okmomo Died right after the ship sunk.

…and me, because clearly I was on top of Acidus while running in the direction I wanted my decoy to go. Ughhhhh, and I got that Wyrm the same day. Oh well, already got another one from a Fungal.

Went into a parasite yesterday and saw @Shatter rushing on his mystic. Alas, it was not to be:

For five years, that mystic had ruled the realm, holding off hordes of enemies and winning battle after battle against the armies of the Mad God. But all good things must come to an end, and so the mystic met her fate.

@PRCSakura @IRushU @FastOG died to sun phase and final shotgun phase. F.

And here is mines:

Another harakiri by learning to deal with Sun Phase and 5 star promotion earnt. Gave my pots to Furyborn just before dying.

Double 7/8’s death is a day. Managed to dodge the Sun a bit better now. But still have much more to go.

snagged a ss of your grave (sorry for opacity)

this never happened

Ouch. I thought you were going to die at 0:14 though, lol! You were really, really close to the center when he teleported and shotgunned there. Why do you carry Mist with you, out of curiosity?

I forgot the shots boomerang lol. I need to get better at Fungals/Crystal Caverns.

So many Ancient Stone Sword deaths.
I saw it coming and it made me so excited to see how many, never thought this many.
At least one is 8/8.

Died to being paralyzed while rushing pup.
I’d just gotten to 6/8 today after rebuilding from yesterday. This is very upsetting.

Another failed LH solo (3rd attempt). Was using throwaway 4/8 Sorcerer but then dragged the Crusades and ended up getting flanked.

Suggestion: try using a non ppe-8/8, and bring extra hp pots.

I did pack myself with extra HP pots but then I took heavy damage and spammed my HP pots.

Reason why I use 4/8 is because… it’s cheaper and quicker to build than an 8/8 Sorc. Maybe my next throwaway Sorc should have Wis maxed…

rip my best ppe yet… 2 dex and 5 spd to 3/8 and everything else was so close…

the sorc ppe

@Snowwwwwwwwwwwww

These ones never get old: