The Death Thread

@Pmcpo
An 8/8 ate Key of Light’s AP shotgun. That also almost happened to me multiple times. Big F.

2 8/8s and 4-5 other characters got popped

highest death fame so far at least

same for me, highest death fame

and so… at least the well equipped bonus did apply.

This is why you don’t look away from your screen

And rip my best ppe ever. I somehow went invisible and coundn’t move. I was spamming nexus and drink hp pots but idk what happened.

Was going in for the stun and ended up eating O2’s shotgun. I legit laughed out loud when it happened though. Nothing big were lost, just old tops with 4 UB rings. Either way, RIP 2nd 7/8 petless Knight.

An 8/8 Rogue rushed but failed.

Went into a Realm Nest with guildies but then Miku ended up getting mugged by Blue Larvas.

Attempted to solo O2 as petless but then got sat on during Chase Phase. Managed to push him to that far but still failed. Did expect dying on this solo attempt though. For next attempt, I would stash up myself with HP pots instead.

A few deaths when people sat on a death morel. Also one well timed one by a hobbit mage

Wall of bullets in High Tech Terror hit me hard. Was first time trying it and was just following the others.

Rip :slightly_frowning_face: haven’t gotten around to trying htt myself yet

You definitely should! It is a ton of fun.

Cool! Will definitely try it! Also hoping there’s an event soon xd, doubt it tho cus o3 event is coming up, which I hopefully will get a few t13 weapons and t14 armors from minibosses…

Psst, hey @Deebomb? Forgive me if there was another intention here, but you don’t need to delete your comments and make new ones to fix the mistakes. You can just edit them with the pencil icon! -Book

Well. That was unexpected. I had already completed about 20 of these so far (loot boost for every one and still no whites :grimacing:) and got clapped without even seeing my health drop. Really wish I had a replay because I honestly don’t have a clue how that happened. First death with a Jugg, and one of my few T13 weapons. I really have had a ton of deaths recently…

Edit: Also one of my favorite skin/cloth combinations I have come up with so far. And no, my total fame was not 14, it was a bit over 10K. Snapped the picture too early.

Alright, I’m a little pissed by this. Not the death itself, as I know I screwed up there, nor the loss of gear. I’m pissed because less than an hour ago when I checked, my assassin had a death fame of over 2k, and I would be a 77 star.

A short but brave life heading face first into a MT.

Yeah… lets just say I haven’t had the best week in regards to realm : (

Disclaimer: I have yet to run HTT, and do my only experience is from watching YouTube.

However, it looks like your grave is next to one of the turrets in the dungeon, which have radial shotguns. I don’t know what Black Water is, but it might have something to do with that?

“Black Water” is basically the game’s new “null”.
I believe it occurs when a player gets killed by an object that doesn’t really have a displayId, or somefin of the like.
In this case, most likely either the T.U.R.R.E.T. or the M.E.R.V.

The radial shots from the turrets daze you, they don’t do much (if any) damage, thankfully. I was worried when I saw videos of it, but it is actually fine. I expect that the car ran over me and got a perfect shotgun off, though I still don’t think that should have killed me. ¯_(ツ)_/¯