The Death Thread

what’s so fun about getting insta’d. i’d just rather survive another day and fight better designed bosses, besides rebuilding isn’t too fun either

not with that attitude, it isn’t

idk best part about this game is rebuilding. unless…

:smiley:

Evil water

@Imthegamer Gaming no more.

@ZYNK and @GgDrathorn iirc Drathorn and Gamer both died to a Miasma portal…during the “ragged knaves” phase. Yeah. Zynk got knife’d.

@Krzwasd Sat on by the Prismimic in its final phase. It’s a rather nasty one!

The first one hadn’t actually died yet, I was just tryna be close enough to hit it.

Replying here to not add more to the thread. @Twitchystr

I’ll keep that in mind for next time I’m playing a melee class. Though that’ll be a ways away.

Ah. Then I’d advise you to hit it right after it rushes.

server lag…

I was trying out High Tech Terror with my wizard and it didn’t go well because I ended up losing my first tablet. The O3 runes event is fun and all, but I still can’t finish O3 yet. Just the minibosses!:sob:

Meanwhile I tried to rush OT when I have Zoom meeting with my Physic teacher (I’m high school senior). She was telling me “Hello, are you listening?”. I unmute my mic 1st but then got mugged quite fast. First OT death and 3rd 7/8 Priest BTW. If I use my UBDef instead, I would have the chance to either heal or Nexus.

Gonna deal with it either way.

I had a server lag yesterday too. I was carrying a Light Blue star dude when raiding Manor but then that lag spike made both of us ran back to Nexus.

My 2 year long warrior finally finds defeat. May she rest in peace.

oh my god did you get sat on? thats the worst way to go and its my personal nightmare post celest

nooooooo… was ina different tab and the water spawned and i didnt see it… hovered my mouse over it and saw that screen was shaking, didnt realize i was taking damage… crap… there goes one of my 8/8s :frowning: that puts my account back a lot… i am actually sad rn

See so many 8/8 graves now, I think just so many people playing mostly or only with them. Rare to see one of the Unity Campaign variants though; RIP @OryxHugger

rip colo/mercy/crown/max dps
couldnt see the shots in sun phase :confused:

I may have the gut to slap a Jugg on a petless Warrior but not for O3 raid…

Big F to her 8/8 Jugg Warrior. ;(

lag in event cemetary… very dangerous

i see me : ^ )