The Death Thread

No matter how fun it was running around glands with Genesis. Some things are best left till maxed defense.
(Pro tip, don’t type at cem spawn locations and the alien armors wont save you)

that is one cursed set

I literally don’t have a clue why they put that in the game, it is actually the stupidest thing ever

Yes. All my tiered items are on my mule and I can’t access them the whole time, so I just through some random items I had on my main on. Alien armor is cursed, never using it again.

I wish it could be programmed to absorb the killing blow rather than become triggered within a certain hp range. It already seems rare enough being a white drop on an already uncommon enemy, but that weakness is very noticeable with enemies with high shots. A shame, really…

Although I have yet to get one and would probably wear it to say that I did

Should have used UBDef instead.

Please sakura, stop doing off topic comments.

UBDEF wouldn’t have changed anything anyway

Almost that exact same thing happened to me yesterday. Luckily I was unmaxed and not wearing anything good, but I was carrying a bulwark, the most fun weapon to use ever (not even being sarcastic). I managed to back out in time while flashing red, but I backed out into a medusa

smh they should have used admin ring what a noob

Ya, You have to survive the shot that hit you when you were below 75hp which is pretty much never going to happen

Was scratching my balls and not paying attention when I got eaten alive by a bat… I miss the set so much already :sob:

noooooooooooo

the boss was dead as well and i got insta-popped :frowning:

At least it wasn’t a white bag. That would not have been good. It still isn’t but it would have been much worse

That nearly happened to me on my knight; a boulder showed up from nowhere (is there even a throwing animation for boulders?), I ate like half of the shots and dropped to half health

Died on my knight today. I haven’t done janus in a while and forgot that group tanking wasn’t possible anymore

Oh dang it’s not? Like in the second phase?

I’m pretty sure in the phase where he shoots like 5 in every direction you can’t tank it.

I think it’s possible to tank it if you have healers, but the group I was doing it with all moved off to the side when the first wave came

i love that video.
My brother showed it to me a week or so ago