The Death Thread

A confusing enemy came up from the outside without any corona distance and killed me instantly. I did not see it before I was dead.

I nickname my characters if they were significant. It became more important later when my sister started playing so that we could immediately identify a character to reference its feats. My first 8/8 5 starred character was my “Golden Boy” archer as a Huntsman skin with a golden yellow dye. It died dragging a group of masses (successfully) away from a crowd to avoid a massacre. I was too stubborn to nexus lol

It died a hero

Posted 6 years ago on r/RotMG. Had no clue.

rip sorc

@Shatter rip man 3 new tops lost at least

yeah that was so dumb of me, i did 15 O3 on my sin, finished 4 of them its whole life then i go in with a priest and die to besia of all them xD

you got 3 new tops in 4 runs dude? holy fk bro

no

You can imagine how upset i am…

on the bright side first O3 0/8 :smiley:

uhhnuuuuu

@AnxietyX

It sucks losing so many chars that die to stupid deaths

Dang, dude! 6 years ago a gravestone that size was pretty rare to see. What an awesome find! I feel like even two years ago an 8/8 grave meant something. Now it is almost more rare to see an unmaxed gravestone. Crazy how quickly things have changed.

due to stupidity…

Prob my stupidest death, I went into a para lvl 3, I saw one of the big minions drop an att pot and I tried to pick it up and died.

That was my first oreo in my life and I didn’t get to test it out because I had no mana.

That pixie was from a candyland and not trading.

that’s the soulbound pixie that you can’t get from trading.

only clands or st chests

:flushed: What th- why! Para isn’t that hard of a dungeon, but why would you go in as a L3 no matter your equipment? (Ignore the strict UPE challenge.)

I was a dark blue star

Ooh, older death. That makes more sense!

whenever anyone mentions old deaths i remember this stupidity that i pulled off