-me, probably

goes into tomb solo
nutrage.mp4
invul on cooldown while armor broken and paralyzed
That blank ring spot was my only E.Y.E too ;_;

my tribute to henez

Imgur
couldnā€™t directly upload for some reason

Dying in Shaitanā€™s Lair after commenting ā€œI like all of the court dungeons.ā€

Dying in Fungal Cavern after telling my guildmate ā€œWait. Iā€™ll be there after this fungal.ā€

Dying to MBD. How classic of me

for fucks sake

on the bright side, I got enough fame for the next rune fame box, and got a shield rune from it.

honestly worth it

@Orsome We truly live in a reversed world, where worms eat ducksā€¦

we dont talk about that

speaking of shield runes, how would one go about selling one? i have one id like to sell.

check the offers on the realmeye trading section.
Alternatively a majority of the large realm discord servers have trading channels where you can put your offer

I would recommend either doing it for a discord that has a good reputation or just message someone in the ā€œhā€ guild. I am pretty sure they still are actively doing guild O3s and they are trustworthy. It is very easy to be scammed so make sure you know what you are getting into, whether it is okay if you join the raid, etc.

After a bad lagspike, I was sitting on the tentacle and died soon after
I even saw someone say ā€œFā€ before dying :sob:

Roller coaster emotion episode 4 after getting Judgeā€™s Robe. A failed Abyss rush on USW3ā€¦ No worry she didnā€™t die with Resu or Watarimono (because I vaulted them) other than that Legacy Twilight Robe.

Donā€™t rush Abyss.

But I rush them on my ninja for fun on occasion! :frowning:

Never successfully rushed one, Iā€™ll try on my ninja, if I die itā€™s your fault

rip shoulda nexused or drank hp pots. First mbc attempt in a while, boy oh boy survival while separated from group is scary. Welp, there goes an 8/8

The Blackest Friday of them all

:frowning:

rip ogmur (had E.Y.E. ring equipped)